disney cruise

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 blondi1029

• 152 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:16 PM

my finace and I have booked a wedding with disney cruise line. We will be getting married on their private island in Dec 2013.Just looking to see if anyone has gotten married on the cruise... any advice for planning? Pros or Cons? Any one been a guest? Anything your host could have done to make it a better trip? Thanks :)

#2 MK71809

• Site Supporter
    • 112 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:10 AM

Congratulations! I would love 2 get married on a Disney cruise, but the prices are so out of this world that it's not in our budget at the moment! :( I hope your wedding turns out wonderful. 

#3 nanasb1214

• 37 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:40 PM

I am getting married on the Disney Cruise in December of 2014. We are getting married on board when we are docked at Nassau. We are "renewing" our vows but this is my first REAL Wedding. I want to dress as a princess in a ball gown but my one daughter is fighting with me saying that I should just where a sundress because I am "just" renewing my vows. I didn't think there was a rule book on what kind of dress to wear for a renewal.

What is everyone's opinion. Would really welcome it 

#4 kmk2016

• Moderators
        • 1,468 posts
        • Wedding Date:February 29, 2016
        • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori- Riviera Maya
        • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:24 PM

Congratulations to you all! Im not a disney cruise bride, but I have been on 5 Disney Cruises with another coming this December, and have seen brides at both Castaway Cay and onboard... It will be FABULOUS! As for the dress- WEAR THE BIG PRINCESS DRESS!!! You deserve to make this the wedding you want and dream of! Dont do the sundress... it wouldnt be fitting!

#5 Qiana1Parker

• 24 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 11:51 PM

Hey, Congratulations for your wedding!

Me and my fiancee will be getting married in Nov 2014 and have booked a cruise wedding, so I need your advice for planning?

Or either we go for some other option.

#6 Brinley

• 169 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:47 AM

Nothing beats a Disney Cruise.  They are fabulous! They do cost more, but the value is there. 

I say wear the Princess dress, if that is what makes you happy.  It is your day, so make it as magical as can be.

#7 zupochka

• 153 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:47 AM

Sounds like fun!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users