10 replies to this topic

#1 meganator22

meganator22
  • 79 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 23, 2014
  • Wedding Location:NOW Sapphire
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:54 PM

I am the most indecisive person on this planet, I am pretty sure. It's so annoying lol Our travel agent narrowed it down to Dreams Riviera Cancun, Now Sapphire, and Dreams Puerto Vallarta! Ahhhh now I need help to decide between the three! Any help would be wonderful! They all seem so beautiful! I am close to drawing out of a hat haha I am more leaning towards Dreams Riviera Cancun and Now Sapphire, but ahhhhh I don't know lol I have read through so many of this message board and the others and the perfect, and amazing pictures of all you beautiful brides don't help with choosing a location haha. Thanks for any help in advanced! 

#2 AllieH

AllieH
  • Resort/Area Ambassadors
  • 2,014 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
  • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:28 PM

I really don't think you can go wrong with either resort! 

Originally Posted by meganator22 

I am the most indecisive person on this planet, I am pretty sure. It's so annoying lol Our travel agent narrowed it down to Dreams Riviera Cancun, Now Sapphire, and Dreams Puerto Vallarta! Ahhhh now I need help to decide between the three! Any help would be wonderful! They all seem so beautiful! I am close to drawing out of a hat haha I am more leaning towards Dreams Riviera Cancun and Now Sapphire, but ahhhhh I don't know lol I have read through so many of this message board and the others and the perfect, and amazing pictures of all you beautiful brides don't help with choosing a location haha. Thanks for any help in advanced! 

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#3 KWandCM

KWandCM
  • 189 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:40 PM

I don't know about those resorts, but I just wanted to say good luck deciding and with your planning! I know what a hard decision it is...but like AllieH said, I'm sure no matter which one you decide it will be amazing!

#4 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:11 AM

Your fellow brides have offered great advice, meganator22 :)  Big Breath.....relax..... exhale. You're going to make the perfectly RIGHT choice! ........it's all good :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#5 meganator22

meganator22
      • 79 posts
      • LocationMichigan

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:39 AM

I finally picked. Thank you so much for your advice and good lucks. I appreciate it. I am going with NOW sapphire, I am sure :) :) 

#6 KWandCM

KWandCM
      • 189 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:32 PM

I finally picked. Thank you so much for your advice and good lucks. I appreciate it. I am going with NOW sapphire, I am sure :) :) 

Congrats on selecting a resort! I hope the rest of your planning goes smoothly and leads up to a beautiful, perfect day.

#7 meganator22

meganator22
        • 79 posts
        • LocationMichigan

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by KWandCM 

Congrats on selecting a resort! I hope the rest of your planning goes smoothly and leads up to a beautiful, perfect day.

You are too sweet. I really appreciate it! Looks like we are getting married the same month! Where are you getting married at? 

#8 SweetFire

SweetFire
        • Vendor
        • 330 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:18 PM

Congratulations meganator!!  One big decision down, all the fun stuff to come!  Here are a couple of great shoots Lori did at the Now Sapphire to get your creative juices flowing!

#9 JillTran

JillTran
          • Vendor
          • 116 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:18 PM

Thats a great choice @meganator22, their wedding coordinator Anel is super awesome and the resort itself is beautiful. Congrats and Good luck!

-Jill T

#10 Lyman

Lyman
            • 262 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:29 PM

Excellent choice, meganator22! now you've got that big decision done, you'll see the rest start falling into place......wishing you all the best with your incredible journey ahead......Enjoy :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users