Getting married at Excellence Riviera Cancun April 2013!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Excited Bride

Excited Bride
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:23 AM

April 2013 4:30pm ceremony

Looking for reception ideas for a group around 4 - 8 people.  Opted for the free wedding package since the group is so small and we had originally planned to elope.  Any reception ideas for a small group dinner?  Willing to pay a little extra for a special experience.

Ceremony at 4:30pm  to avoid squinting - will we still have some sun in April does anyone know?

Didn't get a photography package as the guests can take photos - this is very low key however I want it to be pretty so will order flowers.

Please include pics or tips.

I had to upgrade the room to Excellence Club oceanfront to get the free wedding (extra $650) but I actually prefer the Spaview Swim up rooms which are cheaper.

Does anyone know if your group size grows to over 5 rooms will the hotel downgrade the room and refund you the difference to apply it to the upgraded Excellence Love wedding package?

Any thoughts or tips are appreciated!!!  Love the pictures on this site so far :)

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,071 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:37 AM

Congrats Excited Bride! and welcome to our forum community :) .......wishing you all the best with your plans and that you have the romantic intimate wedding wedding of your dreams! Enjoy :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users