No replies to this topic

#1 TinkerSofi

TinkerSofi
  • 2,217 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 13, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Azul Fives Playa del Carmen
  • LocationCanada

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:18 PM

Hi everyone! I'm Sofia, I live in Calgary and I just got engaged last Saturday. I have tons of time to plan my wedding, about 2 years but i decided to start looking around and choosing things that I would like. Unlike many, I didn't have half my wedding planned before the engagement and I'm feeling totally lost.

Here's what we do know that we want: 

• We want a destination wedding in Mexico, either Mayan Riviera or Cabo. 
  • I want a hotel that will let me have a private reception for a few hours and that we can put music. I will not compromise the dancing 
  • We would like to have a cake made outside of the hotel. We're both Latin American and we know for sure they make better cakes than just icing. 

and...that's it! haha. So, I need your help. 

• How do you even start to narrow down hotels? We're thinking of visiting Mexico in the summer and checking out some of our selections in person to make a final decision, but the list needs to be pretty small. 
  • Do any hotels offer a buffet option for the reception? The fiance would really like a buffet so we want to look into that option if it exists.
  • What do you look for in a photographer? 
  • Did you find that a lot of people decided not to go because of the cost? 

I think those are the main two questions that are just eating at my soul right now. 

thanks in advance! 

event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users