MrsHK

Are you having a rustic vintage wedding in the Riviera Maya? You can rent items for your wedding from me or I'll buy your decor items after your wedding! I'm a bride living in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico

Do you want yourself charming? Wholesale Crystal Jewelry If you are looking for crystal stud earrings, come on! Today we will recommend our small stud earrings to you.Wearing it, you will be larruping, attractive in all people! designer costume jewelry These white stud earrings can set off your uncommon taste. What gorgeous ladies crystal stud earrings! This attractive crystal earring is the best choice for you.wholesale Austrian crystal jewelry Elegant and beautiful earring with classic style is suitable for wearing on any occasion. Besides, they make the perfect addition to any jewelry collection.What are you waiting for? Come on! Don't hesitate! Order it now! 

How are you planning to get your vintage decor to Mexico?  I have been killing myself trying to figure out pricing from freight forwarding companies.  It seems like a very expensive task.  And my coordinator has none of those types of supplies.  All I want is a vintage wedding.  Am I asking too much?  :) 

I have also looked into buying things from Mexican websites and having them shipped to my coordinator.  

Please help... How are you brides doing it?

Originally Posted by LiveLoveLaugh View Post

How are you planning to get your vintage decor to Mexico?  I have been killing myself trying to figure out pricing from freight forwarding companies.  It seems like a very expensive task.  And my coordinator has none of those types of supplies.  All I want is a vintage wedding.  Am I asking too much?  :) 

I have also looked into buying things from Mexican websites and having them shipped to my coordinator.  

Please help... How are you brides doing it?

I have bought some of it in Mexico since I live here, and am buying things from 3 or 4 different brides over the next couple of months. I don't reccommend shipping anything to Mexico, both because of the cost, trouble at customs (both cost and the customs officers letting things through), and the pace of Mexican mail (very slow and hard to track). I haven't ordered anything from Mexican sites yet but I am considering it for lighting. Again, not the most reliable.

I think most people are paying for an extra suitcase as well as asking their friends and family to help bring things down. If you would like to rent things from me, let me know!

mrsHK - I'm less than 2 weeks out for my Playa wedding... and am trying to determine if I need to bring mason jars (or something similar) with me.  Do you know if I'd be able to find about 2 dozen jars somewhere there?  I assume yes, but don't want to find myself in a bind.  I'm using the attached paper for a table runner, and am trying to find jars for a similar setup as the attached image... any help you can offer is appreciated! 

519218?$quickview$simple decor: sand + jars + candles

mrsHK - I'm less than 2 weeks out for my Playa wedding... and am trying to determine if I need to bring mason jars (or something similar) with me.  Do you know if I'd be able to find about 2 dozen jars somewhere there?  I assume yes, but don't want to find myself in a bind.  I'm using the attached paper for a table runner, and am trying to find jars for a similar setup as the attached image... any help you can offer is appreciated! 

Originally Posted by beachbridezilla View Post

Hey there! To be honest I haven't seen any mason jars down here, let alone ones of that size. Mexico hasn't caught onto the trend yet I guess! There are lots of glass vases, both cylinder and fishbowl types, at Walmart (there's a little discount decor section when you walk in on the left past the flowers) and also a fabric/craft type store on 30th Ave between Juarez and Calle 2, as well as one near the Walmart on 30th between 12th and 14th. They are both big stores and you won't be able to miss them. No mason jars though, just other types of vases.

Good luck! :) If there's anything else decor wise that you are missing that I might possibly be able to rent to you, please let me know. I live very about 10 mins from the Royal and Gran Porto.

Originally Posted by beachbridezilla View Post

Hey there! To be honest I haven't seen any mason jars down here, let alone ones of that size. Mexico hasn't caught onto the trend yet I guess! There are lots of glass vases, both cylinder and fishbowl types, at Walmart (there's a little discount decor section when you walk in on the left past the flowers) and also a fabric/craft type store on 30th Ave between Juarez and Calle 2, as well as one near the Walmart on 30th between 12th and 14th. They are both big stores and you won't be able to miss them. No mason jars though, just other types of vases.

Good luck! :) If there's anything else decor wise that you are missing that I might possibly be able to rent to you, please let me know. I live very about 10 mins from the Royal and Gran Porto.

Hello All! I noticed you´ve been having a hard time finding a reliable source for Vintage decor... I just came upon a beautiful decor company in Cancún and they even have wooden tables! They specialize in Vintage decor at local prices and might come in handy...

Their Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/#!/KLartevents I´m doing my centerpieces with them and have found Lol-beh, both the owner and flower designer so comprehensive, hard working and with great taste... And she also answers fast! Something I haven't seen often around...  

Hello All! I noticed you've been having a hard time finding a reliable source for vintage decor in the destination... I just came across this decor company and wanted to share it with you since it might come in handy... They have "local prices" and their specialty is VINTAGE! They even have white wooden tables which look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G with a vintage centerpiece!

Their face book page is: https://www.facebook.com/#!/KLartevents

Im working with them for my wedding and have found Lol-beh, both the owner and flower designer, an incredible source for ideas, designs and quick responses and quotes... Good luck to all!