18 replies to this topic

#11 RandL2015

• Site Supporter
  • 260 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 26, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Secrets Wild Orchid, Montego Bay Jamaica
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:18 PM

Remember, it just opened last August 2012. It's just a matter of time, brides will start planning their weddings at this Beautiful resort.

#12 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
  • Vendor
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:58 AM

I had the pleasure of attending a wine tasting a couple of weeks ago at Secrets the Vine, I think it's going to be a great spot for a wedding, particularly for wine lovers! Looking forward to sharing the photos from our FIRST Secrets the Vine wedding, our team shot a great couple there last week! Will definitely share some photos with you all very soon. 

#13 shannoncampbell

• 1 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 12:47 PM

Booked our wedding for May 16, 2014.  Just a few months out.  I hear it's fabulous and I'm winging it because we haven't been there, but know people who have and only rave about it.

#14 ironman

• 320 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:45 PM

We just got back yesterday from a four night/five day stay at STV. It was a fabulous location and I wished we had picked it for our DW, but we had kids attending and could not. The resort was beautiful, the rooms amazing and the food and drink fantastic. I can't say enough good things about this resort!

#15 TA Babs

TA Babs

• Insiders
        • 26 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 02:47 PM

This is an amazing resort!  Modern, luxurious, attentive service and a stunning beach.  Let me know if you have any questions!

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition:
          Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
          AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
          Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

#16 mrsjruiz81

• 1 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:02 PM

Has anyone used any of the photographers from Adventure Photos at this resort? We'll be there in July and wanted to see who the best photog was :) Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

#17 bicoastalimages

• Vendor
            • 90 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:54 AM

@mrsjruiz81 We recently shot an Engagement Session for an adorable couple at Secrets the Vine who will also be coming back to Cancun for their fabulous destination wedding.

Lots of gorgeous spots to shoot in and the beach in front of the hotel is amazing!

Happy planning! :)

To view more images from Cierra & Brandon's Engagement Session at Secrets the Vine click here

Edited by bicoastalimages, 09 May 2014 - 06:54 AM.

#18 kuoling

• 3 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 07:55 PM

Me! I wonder who else?! Need some planning friends out there! I am getting married at Secrets The Vine in April 2016!

#19 Mikecantarell

• Insiders
                • 335 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 09:45 AM

Good things happen to good people. And that’s exactly what you see here. Two good people, having good things happen to them, surrounded by beauty and love.

This wonderful wedding was full of great and unforgettable moments Secrets The Vine Cancun by Cancun Wedding Video 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users