Melia Cabo Real 2013 Wedding!!!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 martap7

• 33 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:54 PM

Hello everyone!! I am getting married in Cabo Dec. 2013 at the Melia Cabo Real :) has anyone has had their wedding there or been to one there?  Need some input please!!

#2 robin439

• Site Supporter
    • 22 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:24 PM

Congrats on selecting a venue!! I haven't been to a wedding at Melia Cabo Real, but went there on my site visit a few weeks ago. The wedding coordinator there was really organized & on top of things. The grounds were beautiful, and there were several good options for reception & ceremony locations. The beach there was very private and wide. The hotel is definitely older, but you can tell it has been renovated and the rooms were perfectly fine for the price. We stayed there for 1 night, and ate at one of the ala carte restaurants for dinner & the breakfast buffet. The food was fine, we weren't blown away, but it was perfectly good for an all inclusive. We aren't picky, and for the money we really liked Melia. 

We ultimately chose a different hotel because we wanted our guests to be able to walk to some bars & restaurants, and we found Melia a little too remote. It did make our top 3 short list though! 

Good luck planning! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users