127 replies to this topic

#81 JulieG

JulieG
  • VIP Member
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 11:55 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lissah
    i'm sorry i'm such a dink...i guess i screwed that up lol probably shouldn't have posted it on here so everyone could see

migraine brain!
    You didn't screw it up for me at all, you gave me ideas. Besides, I think mine is going to be easy because of where its coming from. Us Canadian girls will be a tell for sure when they see the postage. lol

#82 Heidi

Heidi
    • 2,642 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 12:03 PM

...this is going to be SO MUCH fun!!!

Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#83 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
      • 26,161 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 12:06 PM

At least we are being secretive and doing this right....when we do this at my job there is always someone who pulls the "I know who has you" thing and by the time we exchange gifts most of us know who has who!

#84 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
        • VIP Member
        • 4,791 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 04:38 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by BrittneyD
          I do think the clues will be fun, but won't the postmark be a huge clue on its own?
          lol, true.

I agree with Drea - the clue idea sounds fun and all but I think I will just be lame and stick a card in with my gift because it's easier.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
          "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#85 MelissaH

MelissaH
          • 1,724 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 05:17 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Julesr
            You didn't screw it up for me at all, you gave me ideas. Besides, I think mine is going to be easy because of where its coming from. Us Canadian girls will be a tell for sure when they see the postage. lol
            in that case, i'm going to screw my SS up and mail it when i'm in CT in a couple weeks :P

#86 1elephant

1elephant
            • VIP Member
            • 15,998 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 08:09 PM

i'm in for a card...no offense, secret santa 'o' mine, i have no time....

drea, do you know who has you?

#87 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
              • VIP Member
              • 4,791 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 09:04 PM

Woohoo, I bought my SS gift today - it was fun shopping! Now I just need to get a card and slip it in the mail...

We're actually putting our XMas tree up already! LOL Definitely getting into the XMas spirit early this year. Maybe it was the 20 degree drop in temperature today - it's finally out of the 80's!
                "It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas..."

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#88 1elephant

1elephant
                • VIP Member
                • 15,998 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 09:17 PM

ugh it kills me that christmas stuff was out before halloween!

forget thanksgiving......

#89 DreaW

DreaW
                  • Banned
                  • 2,462 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 09:41 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by lauren c.
                    i'm in for a card...no offense, secret santa 'o' mine, i have no time....

drea, do you know who has you?
                    yeah kind of but it's ok , won't tell you ladies, yet :)

We had an uneven number so I added myself....
                    but I just got an pm from someone today and she wants to be added.....should I add her? She signed up after the registration date and everyone has a person....hmmmmm. should I tell her no and next time, or should I ask someone if they would like two people?

#90 Alyssa

Alyssa
                    • 11,793 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 09:44 PM

drea - i would just kindly let her know that we already closed the sign up and next year and all that - if you let one in last minute how can you say no to the next one?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users