Jump to content

Photo

Uninvited Guest !!!!!venting!!!


  • Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#61 JovienCO

JovienCO
  • Newbie
  • 28 posts

    Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:00 AM

    Originally Posted by Billandstina 

    Yup...and we're paying for her flight...blows my mind!

     

    Wow ladies, thanks for the laugh at work reading this thread! But honestly, I'm sorry for all the difficulties you're having.  I'm in the beginning stages of planning (2014), so now I'm nervous!! lol



    #62 jolene028

    jolene028
    • Member
    • 588 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 13, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba

    Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:37 AM

    Well it makes me feel a little better knowing that I am not the only one paying for my MIL... @ avonladee, I am with you not only will she not be getting us anything, everytime I see her I get a guilt trip about how she is doing this for "us" and how much she really doesnt even want to be there and is going to spend the whole week in her room, are you kidding me this trip is free for you get your head out of your a** and deal, oh please you have it so hard a free trip to Cuba to watch your son get married wo is me... and you know what if you hate it so much either a) dont come and deal with the fact that everyone will think that you are selfish or B) go shut up and put a fake smile on your face everytime you see me, or I will kill you LMAO ok a little harsh but I am annoyed!

     

    Oh to vent and say it out loud as I type!



    #63 Billandstina

    Billandstina
    • Jr. Member
    • 396 posts

      Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:48 PM

      Ohhhh lolololol!!! That was awesome!!! We're in the same boat ;)



      #64 Tulumbride2013

      Tulumbride2013
      • Member
      • 670 posts

        Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:11 PM

        Originally Posted by jolene028 

        Well it makes me feel a little better knowing that I am not the only one paying for my MIL... @ avonladee, I am with you not only will she not be getting us anything, everytime I see her I get a guilt trip about how she is doing this for "us" and how much she really doesnt even want to be there and is going to spend the whole week in her room, are you kidding me this trip is free for you get your head out of your a** and deal, oh please you have it so hard a free trip to Cuba to watch your son get married wo is me... and you know what if you hate it so much either a) dont come and deal with the fact that everyone will think that you are selfish or B) go shut up and put a fake smile on your face everytime you see me, or I will kill you LMAO ok a little harsh but I am annoyed!

         

        Oh to vent and say it out loud as I type!

        You go girl! Cause seriously I have def felt his way bout my mil PLENTY of times. Yes. I will cut you. Haha



        #65 avonladee

        avonladee
        • Newbie
        • 110 posts

          Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:25 PM

          Originally Posted by jolene028 

          Well it makes me feel a little better knowing that I am not the only one paying for my MIL... @ avonladee, I am with you not only will she not be getting us anything, everytime I see her I get a guilt trip about how she is doing this for "us" and how much she really doesnt even want to be there and is going to spend the whole week in her room, are you kidding me this trip is free for you get your head out of your a** and deal, oh please you have it so hard a free trip to Cuba to watch your son get married wo is me... and you know what if you hate it so much either a) dont come and deal with the fact that everyone will think that you are selfish or B) go shut up and put a fake smile on your face everytime you see me, or I will kill you LMAO ok a little harsh but I am annoyed!

           

          Oh to vent and say it out loud as I type!

          I would be happy if she just stayed home!

          We had to take her shopping to get a dress as well........ She is also asking where she will get spending money, and who will pay for her day trip.

          It never ends!!!!!



          #66 Billandstina

          Billandstina
          • Jr. Member
          • 396 posts

            Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:04 PM

            Wow!!!! Spending money??? Just wow!!! Good thing we're staying at an AI so hopefully we won't be hearing questions like that because I'm not so sure I'd be able to hold my tongue on that one!! "The same place I get my spending money...WORK"!! Lolol

            #67 avonladee

            avonladee
            • Newbie
            • 110 posts

              Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:39 AM

              Originally Posted by Billandstina 

              Wow!!!! Spending money??? Just wow!!! Good thing we're staying at an AI so hopefully we won't be hearing questions like that because I'm not so sure I'd be able to hold my tongue on that one!! "The same place I get my spending money...WORK"!! Lolol

              Haha yep so true!!!!

              She did not say it to us though, which is a good thing.

              We are also staying in an AI, but she has friends there and will want to go visit them.

              His brother said he didn't know what to get her for christmas, so we told him to give her money. And I said tell her to save it for Antigua, and not to spend it on anything else!



              #68 jolene028

              jolene028
              • Member
              • 588 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 13, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba

              Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:26 AM

              Originally Posted by avonladee 

              I would be happy if she just stayed home!

              We had to take her shopping to get a dress as well........ She is also asking where she will get spending money, and who will pay for her day trip.

              It never ends!!!!!

              LOL that is what I was thinking...

               

              we also put the clause in that we paid the deposit but not another cent until she gets her passport!

               

              The worst part is that she doesnt even like me, she wishes that her son was marring a 50's housewife that cooked and cleaned and brought him his pipe and slippers when he gets home, does this even exsist anymore? It is beyond me, there is no way in the city I live in that one person can stay home it takes two incomes to live, plus that isnt me I dont want to stay home!

               

              Oh well I keep telling myself that it will all work out the way it is supposed to. I can't believe that your wants spending money too, wow the nerve of some people!



              #69 avonladee

              avonladee
              • Newbie
              • 110 posts

                Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:40 AM

                Originally Posted by jolene028 

                LOL that is what I was thinking...

                 

                we also put the clause in that we paid the deposit but not another cent until she gets her passport!

                 

                The worst part is that she doesnt even like me, she wishes that her son was marring a 50's housewife that cooked and cleaned and brought him his pipe and slippers when he gets home, does this even exsist anymore? It is beyond me, there is no way in the city I live in that one person can stay home it takes two incomes to live, plus that isnt me I dont want to stay home!

                 

                Oh well I keep telling myself that it will all work out the way it is supposed to. I can't believe that your wants spending money too, wow the nerve of some people!

                Well tell her to suck it up buttercup lol, her son loves you and thats all that matters!

                Be proud of yourself that you go to work everyday :)



                #70 Billandstina

                Billandstina
                • Jr. Member
                • 396 posts

                  Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:10 AM

                  Well I thought we were similar before but now I know we're going through the same thing!! My future MIL hasn't gotten her passport either and is dragging her feet!! Which of course cost us more since only the expensive airlines tend to let you book without a passport number!! Infuriating!!




                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users