Best Deals for parties of 50 or more....

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Krystina Hodges

Krystina Hodges
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:57 PM

Hey ladies, I just got engaged a week ago!!! My fiancé and I have always discussed a destination wedding seeing as how he is from the East Coast and I am from the West Coast... we decided it would only be fair for everyone to travel to a beautiful island to see us say, "I do".  I know it is still really new for me but because we want to do  destination wedding, I don't want to wait too long to find a place to give all of our guests enough time to save up.  I have a large family that is going to want to be at the wedding along with all of our fiends... will easily put us over 50 people.  I am seeing a lot of the packages for 10-30 people, and was wondering if any of you have either had a wedding with a large party or are also planning a wedding with a large party.  We would like the private dinner and reception service after the fact.  Do I just need to contact the hotels to get this kind of information?? If anyone could help me, it would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you so much!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users