2015 Bride Here :)

• Please log in to reply
270 replies to this topic

#271 crcombs

crcombs
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 04:20 AM

Hi ladies!!

I know I went missing for a few months but, I was busy with the wedding and trying to make sure everything went ok. I have to say the wedding was absolutely amazing!!! We could not have asked for a better time. It was unforgettable and so many fun, loving memories that will last a lifetime. We had our wedding at the Gran Caribe Real on the beach and the reception on the rooftop. The hired DJ Doremixx and Ivan was the DJ. The photographer/videographer was Octavio Montes and my wedding coordinator at the resort was Diana Rodriquez. Honestly words can't describe how everyone did a fantastic job. There was no stress, no worries and everything we asked for was done from beginning to end.

The staff at the Gran Caribe was attentive and friendly. They made sure our stay and our 76 guest were happy and comfortable.After a few days they were calling us by our name. The bartendars knew what we wanted to drink as soon as we stepped up. I had read reviews and I'm not sure what went wrong with the other brides but, I can assure you that I had no worries or concerns the 9 days we were there.

Lastly, I could not have done this without using Wright Travel Agency. Virgilia and Wendy helped coordinate everything with the guest and the resort. They literally kept me sane and calm when I wanted to strangle some of the guest.

I am not able to post pictures or video's on here so if anyone would like to see them or ask for more details please feel freed to email me chalonda26@yahoo.com.

Happy planning and good luck to future brides!!!

Thanks,

Mrs. Christian :)

@MissFrench How was the wedding?!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users