270 replies to this topic

#141 amarie4713

amarie4713
  • 324 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 21, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Cancun
  • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:11 PM

@girlinthecity97 what do tricked out shoes look like!! I'm getting a place that has a pergola area so it's concrete, so i get to wear heels!! (that was definately a deciding factor on  my location haha

Now Jade Bride on November 21, 2014

Planning Thread: http://www.bestdesti...read/?p=1875447

#142 fmyers562015

fmyers562015
  • 12 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 6, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Montego Bay, JA
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:18 PM

Hi ladies!! I would love to see what tricked out shoes look like. I am getting married by the lazy river which is concrete as well. Wearing heels was a must for me because I want my wedding dress to be peasant style.

#143 girlinthecity97

girlinthecity97
  • Site Supporter
  • 358 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 15, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Mexico ~ Generations Riviera Maya

Posted 09 January 2014 - 03:50 AM

@fmyers562015 & @amarie4713 - she purchased a super sexy but comfy strappy high heeled sandal and glued tiny pearls on the heel & the diagonal part that went across her feet. No one could believe she tricked her shoes out including the photog. Everyone thought she bought them like that. She is a shoenista & loves to rock her own style. She came up with the idea to buy a nice but relatively inexpensive shoe and glue the pearls on rather than spend big money on a shoe she felt she most likely wouldn't wear again. The sandal was by Nina and had cream fabric, which made it easy to glue the pearls onto with fabric glue. I will try to get her to shoot me a pic to post. She doesn't know it yet but I want her to make me a pair since I can't steal I mean "borrow" hers lolol.
~ i've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou ~

http://www.bestdesti...ng-games-begin/

#144 zoeknight20

zoeknight20
  • 16 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 29, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Beach Palace, Cancun
  • LocationPeterborough, UK

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:09 AM

Hi All,

I too am a 2015 bride :) Not officially booked yet but planning to get married at the end of May 2015 at the Beach Palace, Cancun. The Beach Palace Cancun Brides Blog has really helped me in my search for the right hotel. I live in the Uk so sadly am unable to view venues before our wedding, therefore it is great to read reviews and tips etc.

Looking forward to the next year of planning with all of the other 2015 brides :)

xxx

#145 girlinthecity97

girlinthecity97
  • Site Supporter
  • 358 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:56 AM

Hi All,

I too am a 2015 bride :) Not officially booked yet but planning to get married at the end of May 2015 at the Beach Palace, Cancun. The Beach Palace Cancun Brides Blog has really helped me in my search for the right hotel. I live in the Uk so sadly am unable to view venues before our wedding, therefore it is great to read reviews and tips etc.

Looking forward to the next year of planning with all of the other 2015 brides :)

xxx

CONGRATS and Welcome @zoeknight20!! I've stayed at several of the palace resorts and they are really nice! The customer service there is great. 

~ i've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou ~

#146 amarie4713

amarie4713
  • 324 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 21, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Cancun
  • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:05 AM

@girlinthecity97 thats awesome! I've been considering doing something similar with glitter!

Now Jade Bride on November 21, 2014

Planning Thread: http://www.bestdesti...read/?p=1875447

#147 girlinthecity97

girlinthecity97
  • Site Supporter
  • 358 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 03:31 PM

@amarie4713 - thanks! i love your glitter idea!!! i can't wait to see pics if you do it. 

#148 fmyers562015

fmyers562015
  • 12 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 6, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Montego Bay, JA
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 11 January 2014 - 11:24 AM

Girlinthecity97...sounds so unique and amazing!!!! Cant wait to see the pics!!!

#149 amandab36

amandab36
  • 181 posts
  • Wedding Location:Varadero, Cuba
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:25 AM

Im a 2015 bride as well! Havent booked the Iberostar Laguna Azul in Varadero but as soon as we can..we will be! Cant wait to start planning more

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

#150 girlinthecity97

girlinthecity97
  • Site Supporter
  • 358 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:41 AM

@fmyers562015 - thanks they really were! i keep nudging her to send me a pic to post!  i can't wait to share. she's thinking she will do mine with rhinestones instead of pearls. we'll see though.....

@amandab36 - WELCOME @ congrats!  i too am in the very early stages of planning and LOVE this site. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users