2015 Bride Here :)

• Please log in to reply
270 replies to this topic

#101 photoisforever

photoisforever
  • Vendor
  • 192 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:16 PM

you're so Right, amarie4713! Lots of great info here to help with planning decisions, and lend support (or lean on it - whichever you need at the time) to all your fellow wedding couples here - Enjoy your journey!!!

Photography Is Forever Studios 

p.s. being based in Playa del Carmen, we're totally biased toward thinking Mexico is The Best......lol

Edited by photoisforever, 06 December 2013 - 04:24 PM.

#102 fmyers562015

fmyers562015
    • 12 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 6, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Montego Bay, JA
    • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 08 December 2013 - 05:52 PM

Hi ladies!! I am so excited to be on this site with 2015 brides. My fiance and I are getting married in Montego Bay on May 6th 2015. I am looking forward with all of us helping each other with ideas.

#103 strwbsprkl

strwbsprkl
    • 373 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 4, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Dreams la romana

Posted 09 December 2013 - 05:40 PM

Congrats 2015 brides we decided on July,4,2015 question when should I contact the resort??? We decided on the Dominican Republic, dreams la romana.

#104 amarie4713

amarie4713
    • 324 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 21, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Cancun
    • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:49 PM

Good afternoon ladies! I will be a 2015 bride and I am so happy that I'm not alone. I keep hearing why not next year but we are not ready right now. We decided last weekend to do a destination wedding in Cancun. This forum has helped so much with the details from everyone. I look forward to planning and hopefully helping someone else if I can.

When you're not ready you're not ready. A wedding is an expense like anything else. Do it on your own time. My FI and I have been together 9 years and have an 8 month old and still aren't married! Until next year :) 

Now Jade Bride on November 21, 2014

Planning Thread: http://www.bestdesti...read/?p=1875447

#105 kellisbaby

kellisbaby
    • 238 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 12, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Excellence Punta Cana
    • LocationBay Area, CA

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:07 AM

Hi ladies!!  I'm still waiting on the contract back from the hotel, but hoping to be a 1/12/15 bride at the Excellence Punta Cana.  SO EXCITED!!

#106 photoisforever

photoisforever
    • Vendor
    • 192 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:48 PM

Yes - it's such an Exciting time for sure!!! and how awesome to have this much lead time to get your details just the way you want them - great start already......Enjoy your journey, and Congrats all!!!

Photography Is Forever Studios

Edited by photoisforever, 16 December 2013 - 03:55 PM.

#107 futuremrsgosselin

futuremrsgosselin
      • 1 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 1, 2015
      • Wedding Location:???
      • Locationmassachusetts USA

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:51 AM

Hello Ladies!!!

It is so comforting to see we are all pretty much on the sae page... I too just got engaged and I am looking into have a destination wedding... Im leading towards the domincan republic or aruba... Any suggestions???

#108 strwbsprkl

strwbsprkl
      • 373 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:05 AM

Hi ladies!!  I'm still waiting on the contract back from the hotel, but hoping to be a 1/12/15 bride at the Excellence Punta Cana.  SO EXCITED!!

So excited for you!!! Have you been to punta Cana? You picked a great time to go because it's not too hot!!! May I ask how far in advance did you contact the resort???

#109 kellisbaby

kellisbaby
      • 238 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 12, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Excellence Punta Cana
      • LocationBay Area, CA

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:09 AM

Thanks @strwbsprkl!! 

I have never been to Punta Cana.  But have known friends who have gone and I've heard great things about itt.  I'm dealing with a travel agent and we started contacting the resort for contract in early Dec (13 months in advance).  Not going to lie, it's been about two weeks and we (okay, the travel agent) is having to DRAG the room block out of them.  Hoping to finalize today.  Ugh, it's so stressful, I just want the contract stuff DONE so I can stop worrying about it and send the save-the-dates out.

#110 strwbsprkl

strwbsprkl
      • 373 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:16 AM

Thanks @strwbsprkl!! 

I have never been to Punta Cana.  But have known friends who have gone and I've heard great things about itt.  I'm dealing with a travel agent and we started contacting the resort for contract in early Dec (13 months in advance).  Not going to lie, it's been about two weeks and we (okay, the travel agent) is having to DRAG the room block out of them.  Hoping to finalize today.  Ugh, it's so stressful, I just want the contract stuff DONE so I can stop worrying about it and send the save-the-dates out.

Don't worry everything will plan out great!!! You will looooooove punta Cana! I went to a wedding there this august I decided on dreams La Romana. (Didn't want to look like a copy cat) lol. We are thinking of working with the resort directly hopefully that doesn't come back to bite us later on :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users