FutureMrsPerez

2015 Bride Here :)

Hello Ladies,

As a Wedding planner here in the Riviera Maya,would like to say congrats on an early start ladies, you will have plenty of time to shop around until you find thee location of your dream. please feel free to ask anything or advice and we will be happy to help.

you can email us at weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com

Happy Planning

Joyce!

woot.gif AWESOME DATE!!! Congrats!!! Newbie here also looking at May.25,2015 in Punta Cana, Dom. Republic. Happy Planning to us!!
Congrats to you too! That is an awesome date! I look forward to hearing all about your planning! Keep me informed on your progress since our time frame is exactly the same! Yay!

woot.gif AWESOME DATE!!! Congrats!!! Newbie here also looking at May.25,2015 in Punta Cana, Dom. Republic. Happy Planning to us!!
Congrats to you too! That is an awesome date! I look forward to hearing all about your planning! Keep me informed on your progress since our time frame is exactly the same! Yay!

woohoo!! congrats on selecting your resorts ladies! 

Originally Posted by AnaSteele58 View Post

Have you ladies settled on a resort? We have finally settled (we think...lol) on Dreams Riviera Cancun.

Where are you in the planning process?

Originally Posted by FutureMrsPerez View Post

My fiancé and I think we have settled on the the right resort as well... Royal Solaris Cancun.

I know I am supper excited :)