FutureMrsPerez

2015 Bride Here :)

Congratulations everyone!!

We are also getting married in 2015... February 7th to be exact! We got engaged September 28, 2013. I'm so relieved to have our resort, ceremony and reception location all locked down! We looked at so many resorts and it feels so good to get everything started.

Happy planning everyone! :)

@@atyson03 I am also using bbv... Who's your ta?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations MvGee2Be

Azul Sensitori is a beautiful hotel. Did you select one of the new memorable moments signature wedding collections?

I spent months photographing all of the new collections for the product marketing last year. Which location did you select ? Each one is wonderful.

Edited by VincentvandenBerg

@@VincentvandenBerg

Thank you so much! No unfortunately the memorable moments packages were out of our budget. If we could, we would have went for the coastal bliss package, although they are all gorgeous! You did a great job photographing those!!

Our ceremony location is Zocalo Beach, right near the pier. We were originally thinking of the sky terrace, but I have a friend in a wheelchair and I guess the elevator doesn't go all the way up. Plus I've heard it gets quite windy. Looking forward to digging our toes in the sand! :) 

@@atyson03 yes pretty good! Hoping to sign my contract tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just reserved our date!!! We are so happy and it finally hit us! We are getting married!!!