Sharing photos from Photobucket

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MK71809

MK71809
  • Site Supporter
  • 112 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:55 PM

Can someone please help me, I can't seem 2 figure out how to share a photo from photobucket or add a photo in a post. And I can't find info on here telling me how to do it! PLEASE HELP!

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:45 AM

Hi MK71809 - Congrats + welcome to the forum ! to post a picture, hover your mouse over the 8th icon from the left ....(.in the row right above your window where you're typing your post) and you'll see "insert image"

Click on this icon, and it will open a "browse" option. From there you can browse your computer files or online source, ( pics, documents, etc,) select the pic you want to post and click "open" This will upload your photo to your post.

You then pick the size you want the pic to appear in your post, and click submit.

Voila! your pic is added to your post.........best o luck, hope it works smoothly for you, and let me know if you have any further questions.

Looking forward to seeing your photo(s) .......cheers :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 Lyman

Lyman
      • 262 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:02 PM

how are you making out with your pic-posting-project, MK71809? hope it all works out for you :)

#4 MK71809

MK71809
        • Site Supporter
        • 112 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:46 PM

Hi MK71809 - Congrats + welcome to the forum ! to post a picture, hover your mouse over the 8th icon from the left ....(.in the row right above your window where you're typing your post) and you'll see "insert image"

Click on this icon, and it will open a "browse" option. From there you can browse your computer files or online source, ( pics, documents, etc,) select the pic you want to post and click "open" This will upload your photo to your post.

You then pick the size you want the pic to appear in your post, and click submit.

Voila! your pic is added to your post.........best o luck, hope it works smoothly for you, and let me know if you have any further questions.

Looking forward to seeing your photo(s) .......cheers :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

Omg that is so simple, I saw somewhere that you should add your pics from photobucket. So I couldn't figure it out, thanks for helping Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

#5 MK71809

MK71809
          • Site Supporter
          • 112 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:47 PM

how are you making out with your pic-posting-project, MK71809? hope it all works out for you :)

Moments the matter helped me out! Thanks :) Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users