Sign in to follow this  
normas09

Catholic bride

Hi there, 

Just started planning and am overwhelmed with all the possibilities. I am wanting to get married in the Riviera Maya area with a catholic ceremony. I know there are some resorts that have access to chapels. I was wondering if any of you with similar interest would mind sharing your ideas...since I feel like I am clueless :)

Thanks in advance for your help!

~Norma

Hi there, I am having a Catholic ceremony in Mexico.  We are staying at Azul Sensatori (initially we were expecting children to come to the wedding so we needed an all ages resort) and having our ceremony at El Dorado Maroma (both Karisma resorts).  The Karisma WCs made planning this quite easy.  My wedding is in 11 days, so I'll let you know how it goes soon.

Normas09,

That's how I feel in the beginning.  I spent so much time searching old threads and found lots of info.  There are a number of chapels in Riviera Maya and they are all gorgeous.  

Happy thursday!

So I've looked at the different hotels with chapels. Has anyone had a wedding on one of the chapels that is not in a resort? If so, what made you decide to go that route? Trying to put together pros and cons for both to try to narrow down options. 

Thanks in advance for sharing! And happy planning!

~Norma