troush

MELIA CARIBE TROPICAL

Hello all!

Is anyone getting married at the melia caribe tropical or have in the past? I have a ton of questions and am curious if anyone knows about this resort??

Thanks,

Tara 

Hi Tara,

I have married in Melia Caribe Tropical at the end of  June 2012. I can give you one advice- don`t worry! :) Our wedding was beyond our expectations! We had Esterlin as our wedding coordinator and she was absolutely amazing! She is very professional, very kind and she knows what she is doing. It is really hard to imagine and plan your wedding over the emails, and just as any bride I was really nervous. But, as soon as I met Esterlin, It was gone. She had it all in control! I don`t know about the other planners, but Im sure they are very good as well :)

We had the symbolic ceremony at the garden gazebo and dinner on the beach! It was absolutely perfect! The gazebo was very private, beautiful and most importantly , there were no resort people around. I truly recommend Caribbean trio for the dinner time, even if its just for the few hours. They were playing and singing very soft melodies that created truly romantic Caribbean atmosphere. 

For the symbolic ceremony- Pastor Rick York! Our guests were crying and laughing and crying again. He was one of the best choices we have made for the wedding, together as with Katya Nova as our photographer! :) 

I have been to many places around the globe and am a very picky person but I was absolutely happy! :)  The resort was really beautiful, people were truly friendly and helpful. Most importantly, our wedding was nothing less than a dream come true! We had people from the US and from Europe, and they still talk about it... :) 

Hope this helped, a little? :)

Best luck to you! 

Originally Posted by troush View Post

Hello all!

Is anyone getting married at the melia caribe tropical or have in the past? I have a ton of questions and am curious if anyone knows about this resort??

Thanks,

Tara 

I will be getting married there in 11 days

Hi, ladys Im getting married at Melia Caribe Jan 2 2014 and a bit confused with the packages . I was Leaning towards the Tides cause our group is not that big . But does that mean that i wont get a first dance? If thats the case ill have to get the private venue but with only 15 people I didnt think it would be necessary.?

Help

Originally Posted by tania23 View Post

Hi, ladys Im getting married at Melia Caribe Jan 2 2014 and a bit confused with the packages . I was Leaning towards the Tides cause our group is not that big . But does that mean that i wont get a first dance? If thats the case ill have to get the private venue but with only 15 people I didnt think it would be necessary.?

Help

If you get married in the garden or beach gazebo you get the space for one hour so after your ceremony you can go directly into a first dance. Garden Gazebo is pretty spacious so I don't think it would be an issue.