Photo

aruba wedding at Divi

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 nhowel1

nhowel1
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:58 PM

I am getting married at the Divi next October!  I went there last October and thought they were the best at providing customized and affordable options.  I am confused on photographer.  I wanted a photojournalistic style and I don't love any of the aruba photographers websites/galleries. I am debating about flying one in, but obviously the cost for travel will be over my budget.

Any advise???  

Also, thinking of Bucati for our honeymoon or heading to Curacao.. thoughts...

Nicole

#2 Alex21611

Alex21611
    • 3 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:45 PM

Hi Nicole! I had my wedding ceremony at the Divi Aruba in December.  I used Aruba Weddings For You to help me set everything up. The photographer they used, Elnathan, was great! My husband and I both loved his work.  We had debated flying in our photographer from our engagement pictures but the cost would have been too much.  Luckily, Elnathan did great. Not sure if you have checked him out yet but here is his website  http://momentobyelnathan.com/

Also, I'm attaching one of my favorite pics from our day. Hope you like them and good luck! 

Attached Files

#3 Alex21611

Alex21611
      • 3 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:47 PM

Hi Nicole! I had my wedding ceremony at the Divi Aruba in December.  I used Aruba Weddings For You to help me set everything up. The photographer they used, Elnathan, was great! My husband and I both loved his work.  We had debated flying in our photographer from our engagement pictures but the cost would have been too much.  Luckily, Elnathan did great. Not sure if you have checked him out yet but here is his website  http://momentobyelnathan.com/

Also, I'm attaching one of my favorite pics from our day. Hope you like them and good luck! 

Attached Files

#4 Alex21611

Alex21611
        • 3 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:48 PM

Attached Files

#5 katie2012

katie2012
          • 49 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:19 AM

Nicole, 

Congratulations on your engagement! I had a great experience with our photographer in Aruba, Crooze Photography. PM me if you want to chat about it.  

Katie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users