Photo

BEACH PALACE OR MOON PALACE?? decisions decisions….

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nena Martinez

Nena Martinez
  • 60 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:25 AM

Hey brides,

Hope everything is well, I was wondering if any of you have been to these resorts and/or if you would have to pick between these two, which one will be your fav.? and why?

We are working with Destination Weddings and I am hoping to pick a resort between this week and next!!! It is so difficult to pick a destination when you have not physically see it in person or don't know what to expect!!! 

What is very important for us is kids activities (so adults can also enjoy), food, service, and a picturesque view. My fianc© is a "golfatic" (sorry hun.… but you are!!! lol) and we both love fishing and outdoor activities, not to forget about night live and safety. LOL Do I sound like I want it all!!! 

Thank you-

Liz

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:48 AM

Hello Beach Palace Brides & Grooms,

Just a reminder that we posted the registration information for the Beach Palace Wedding Webinar Scheduled for Saturday, March 9, 2013 @ 9:00am PST.

This will be a great webinar where you can learn about the new wedding packages as well as get your wedding questions answered!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:33 PM

Hey Palace Brides & Grooms,

Palace Resorts Cirque Dreams Rocks & Kids Stay Free Promotion

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users