Sign in to follow this  
colgirl26

Carnival Breeze Wedding

Hi!  Add me to the list of ladies in waiting to get married on the Carnival Breeze!  October 6th, 2013 is our date!  Got my dress, my shoes, things are moving fast!  Can't wait to see some pictures because the ones I have gotten from Carnival are questionable.

Congrats!!! Oct 2013 will be here before u know it. Wow u have ur dress already! ur doing good! R u having a bridal party? What colors did u go with? So exciting!!! Kara

Hi ladies. April 2013 breeze bride here. I will take all the pictures I can. I am having and off shore wedding though so I cant speak for how things work for embarkation weddings. Any questions you have ask away, maybe i can help.

Hi Ladies, 

July 6, 2013 Carnival Breeze bride.  Getting married prior to embarkation in Miami.  The Wedding Experience, through Carnival has been very helpful thus far, pictures on the site from other Carnival weddings look gorgeous.  I would love to see pictures, and recommendations on getting 20+ out of town bags on board along with everything else on embarkation day.    

I was hoping that someone would solve the OOT bag mystery for me as well.  So far, the best solution that I've seen is to hand them out at the rehearsal dinner.  I don't know how we will fit the favors, etc. in our 1 carry-on bag and 1 garment bag.  The wedding party can help, but they need room for their stuff as well.