Photo

Carnival Breeze Wedding

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 colgirl26

colgirl26
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:53 PM

Hi!  Add me to the list of ladies in waiting to get married on the Carnival Breeze!  October 6th, 2013 is our date!  Got my dress, my shoes, things are moving fast!  Can't wait to see some pictures because the ones I have gotten from Carnival are questionable.

#2 MK71809

MK71809
    • Site Supporter
    • 112 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:44 AM

Congrats!!! Oct 2013 will be here before u know it. Wow u have ur dress already! ur doing good! R u having a bridal party? What colors did u go with? So exciting!!! Kara

#3 TranquilReign

TranquilReign
      • 23 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 6, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Carnival Breeze
      • LocationMiami, Florida

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:52 AM

Congrats!  Which pictures were questionable?  We were disappointed by some of the ceremony location options.

#4 FutureMrsDupont

FutureMrsDupont
      • 10 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:34 PM

Hi ladies. April 2013 breeze bride here. I will take all the pictures I can. I am having and off shore wedding though so I cant speak for how things work for embarkation weddings. Any questions you have ask away, maybe i can help.

#5 sunshinermv

sunshinermv
        • 2 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:28 PM

Hi Ladies, 

July 6, 2013 Carnival Breeze bride.  Getting married prior to embarkation in Miami.  The Wedding Experience, through Carnival has been very helpful thus far, pictures on the site from other Carnival weddings look gorgeous.  I would love to see pictures, and recommendations on getting 20+ out of town bags on board along with everything else on embarkation day.    

#6 TranquilReign

TranquilReign
          • 23 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 6, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Carnival Breeze
          • LocationMiami, Florida

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:42 AM

I was hoping that someone would solve the OOT bag mystery for me as well.  So far, the best solution that I've seen is to hand them out at the rehearsal dinner.  I don't know how we will fit the favors, etc. in our 1 carry-on bag and 1 garment bag.  The wedding party can help, but they need room for their stuff as well.

#7 Tinkerbell82

Tinkerbell82
          • 193 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:56 PM

Are you not allowed to carry on a box filled with the OOT bags?  That was my plan!  I was going to have them delivered to the cabins (I think carnival charges $1 each). 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users