Photo

Excited but nervous Bride

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 MrsJones1

MrsJones1
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:51 PM

Hi everyone I am a Grand Palladium Bride 2013!!!!!!!! I have been planning since last year and its FINALLY here. My date is March 23, 2013. Does anyone have any advice? I hope everything goes well. How are the makeup and Hair services?

Congrats to all my fellow 2013 brides!!!!!!!

#2 Jenn963

Jenn963
    • 200 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:45 PM

Hello MrsJones!! Congrats! how exciting...which one of the Palladiums are you booked at? I'm in the midst of booking myself for the GP Punta Cana....(it's takin so much longer than I anticipated). Who's your coordinator at the resort? How was the whole experience thus far? my gosh two more months for you!!! I'm planning a November 2013 wedding....

#3 MrsJones1

MrsJones1
      • 22 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:31 PM

Hi Jenn,

I am at the GP Jamaica Lady Hamilton. I have ben pretty much happy so far except they are very slow with follow up. I had to call and ask who my wedding was assigned to (they assign a WC 2 months prior to wedding). Anyway, I just sent her(Nekeisha) an email to get the details ironed out. I am a bit nervous because of the unresponsiveness. I can remember when I just started this Ja 2012, time FLIES by so you will be in my place in no time. Punta Cana is very nice I have heard, Im sure you will be happy. 

#4 mrs p 2 be

mrs p 2 be
        • 103 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:54 PM

ooh sooo excited for you i got my date and time confirmed today 12th april 2014 @4pm excited is a n understatement xxxxx

#5 MrsJones1

MrsJones1
          • 22 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:50 PM

yaaaayyy.. its so exciting. if you have any questions let me know. what package.ceremony site did you get? reception?

#6 mrs p 2 be

mrs p 2 be
            • 103 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:41 AM

we just booked the basic package our budget is pretty tight so we just having basics really no reception just gonna book into one of the restaurants and we are having the wedding on the beach I havent had any contact yet with a wc our travel agent has been arranging everything so far (and not doing a very good job) so I cant wait until im just dealing direct with resort If you or anyone has any tips i would be very grateful xxxx

#7 MrsJones1

MrsJones1
              • 22 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:09 AM

Yes Mrs P 2 be,  im not doing private reception either, our budget is tight as well. if you have under 30 people at the reception they can eat all inclusive (free). So i got my reception to right under 30. You should be hearing from the WC within 2 months of the wedding but I had to call and ask who I was assigned to. My tip would be save your emails and get written confirmation for everything just in case. 

Congrats I am so excited for you and me.. This time flew, I have been planning since last January

#8 mrs p 2 be

mrs p 2 be
                • 103 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:17 AM

oohh thanks for that I am getting excited already am loving hearing everyones plans xx

#9 negrilgirl924

negrilgirl924
                  • 5 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:18 PM

Relax and enjoy the day!  Everything will go perfect!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users