dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
  • 603 posts
    • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by diana22 

Hello Ladies!

So my FI and I decided on renting a private villa in the Riviera Maya area instead of getting married at a resort. Because we are only having 14 guests, it would actually be cheaper for us. Renting a villa means I don't have to pay for all those "guest" fees to have a makeup/hair/florists/DJ/mariachi band etc come. Also, we can end the party later than at a resort. But I have never rented a villa before and never really know about how to do so. Any of you know really good websites to search for villas? Also, what kinds of things should I be asking in terms of contracts, fees, etc? I have no clue when it comes to renting villas so ANY information would be of great help !! Thank you so much!

Hello diana22,

Our favorite villa is 

!

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
    weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
    http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
    Joyce

#12 sara126

sara126
    • 17 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:09 PM

I booked my wedding at a villa in Akumal and used www.locogringo.com. They have a great search functionality (by number of guests, wedding venue) and lots of photos to help you make your decision. We were negotiate to have the villa owner waive the wedding event fee, since we're only having the ceremony there. Very affordable too, depending on the season (about $40/night per person!).

#13 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
      • Vendor
      • 1,243 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:59 AM

Hola ladies! We've just shared a NEW CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

Happy planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users