Photo

PARADISUS PLAYA DEL CARMENT 2014 BRIDES POST HERE

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 aury1214

aury1214
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:58 AM

HI LADIES!!!! MY FIANCE AND I JUST BOOKED WITH PARADISUS PLAYA DEL CARMEN FOR OUR JUNE 2014 WEDDING!!! I AM SO EXCITED. WAS WONDERING IF THERE IS ANY OTHER BRIDE WHO IS GETTING MARRIED AT THIS RESORT SO WE CAN SHARE INFORMATION LET ME KNOW!!!

AURY

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:40 AM

Congrats aury1214 ! and welcome to the forum! I can feel how excited you are, and wish you all the very best with researching your plans here, making the best Ever wedding happen in June 2014, here in our beautiful hometown of Playa del Carmen :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 aury1214

aury1214
      • 16 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:06 AM

Hi Lynda! Yes I am very excited. My fiance and I are actually visiting playa del carmen on september and I can't wait. Thank you for your well wishes

aury

#4 Michele Ramos

Michele Ramos
        • 1 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:09 PM

Hello there Aury1214! Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding!  I know how excited you are I'm right there with you girl! My fiance and I just got engaged in September and we have booked the Paradisus Playa del Carmen for our wedding September 20th 2014. I'm suuuper excited I've been scouring this site to find other brides booked here as well. So I got my confirmation and I have been assigned Bianca as our wedding coordinator. We are using a local travel agent for all of our travel arrangements for us and our guests. We are expecting around 70 people and have chose the Aqua package. Some of our guests have already begun booking and I don't even have all the invites out yet ha! I have started communication with the A/V DJ service trying to come up with a music package that will suit our needs. Where did you decide to have your ceremony/ reception? Are you doing any diy decorations? Are you using their suggested photographer and DJ? If so, if you don't mind, could you share what they included and for how much? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users