So I posted in an earlier thread that I bought some beautiful fabric flowers off of etsy for $25 each. After closer inspection i realized that it didnt look to hard to make and gave it a try on my own. Turns out they are actually pretty easy and at cost of approximately $1.50 each to make, well worth it to make my own. So I thought I would make up a tutorial for anyone out there who wants to attempt to make one, or several.
There are some supplies needed that are missing from the picture. But I'll list them off.
1. Bridal satin
4. Good fabric scissors
5. A marker or chalk for tracing
6. 4 different sizes of stencils (you can see that i used shot glasses, as well as a ribbon roll and bead cord roll)
7. White thread and needle
8. Candle ( i just used a votive, oh and of course something to light the candle lol)
9. A variety of beads, or decorative buttons
11. Backing of choice (can be brooch pin, or hair clip, or nothing)