Sign in to follow this  
sosodj

Dollar tree tumblers

Has anyone ordered the Double-Wall Plastic Tumblers with Straws, 16 oz. at the dollar tree? How is the quality?

We just got some friends who were down in Minnesota for a couple weeks over x-mas to bring some back for us. The quality looks excellent, although we haven't actually used them yet. They are even better in person! Hope this helps!

Liz :)

Originally Posted by lgerry View Post

We just got some friends who were down in Minnesota for a couple weeks over x-mas to bring some back for us. The quality looks excellent, although we haven't actually used them yet. They are even better in person! Hope this helps!

Liz :)

thanks so much, this really does help as you can't beat the price

I have them for the wedding and they are great! I have the extras for sale in the classifieds as I don't need all of the colors. My future mother in law took a couple out of the box when they came to use right away!

has anyone tried writing or putting stickers on the tumblers? I bought them, they seem ok quality for $1. I want to decorate them (i have clear ones) however not sure what to use.

I just put the stickers on mine yesterday. They work well and look good. I will try to remember to post a picture of the finished product!

did you have trouble getting the sticker to lay flat? Our cups we bought have a bit of a curve to them and we can't get the stickers to go on without a wrinkle in them

Wondering if the sticker worked or not.    I am getting these for my OOT and want to personalize with sticker.  How to make it waterproof?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • I’m getting married next May at the Azul Sensatori  in Cancun, I believe they have a hotel specific DJ. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on that versus spending money for an outside vendor and if so any recommendations on a good DJ in that area? Thanks for the help.
    • I admire brave brides. I'm generally afraid of a wedding. Breaking outdated rules is cool. You're good😇
    • My wedding date is set for the next April. The ceremony will be held on the beach too. I chose a dress style but not sure about the accessories like a crown and the need for a warm cape. The open back wedding dresses https://www.cathytelle.com/category/wedding-dresses/?filter_back=open&query_type_back=or  help me to choose, please! I like the third dress just with the location on the beach, like I'm dreaming about. In case of bad weather, I need to pick up a cape, so where can I find it? Only a new thing will fit, cause my grany is very superstitious (( I will be grateful for the web-addresses of jewelry shop with good reputation
    • Hello, I'm looking to have feedback about decorations for your wedding at Barcelo Maya Palace. We are getting married in Dec 2020, and I tried to get info from WC for what it's included as decoration for mint breeze or Straberry Package. It seems to be normal to pay extra for everything, but before to go further, i would like to now what basically come included?? I'm looking to know what is included for table decorations (center, if it's looking the same on when you go at a restaurant a la carte, table sheet white or colored), huppa for beach wedding (white or color), deco for chair, etc? Did you had to pay an extra to bring your own decorations? Did you pay an extra to have your reception in a beach restaurant? And what about a beach reception? Are the lights are included ?your help will be really appreciated!    Thank you
    • If you use the search function for those locations you may better be able to find something. What exactly are you looking for? Recs on photographers?
  • Topics