Photographers who's price INCLUDES the vendor fees

MrsViolo

MrsViolo

Thank you sooooooo much for posting this!  I am not really impressed with the photographer that my resort contracts with and I have been really stressed thinking about trying to find someone else.  I have emailed a few photographers and only got a response from one.  Your posting is very helpful and definitely helped relieve the anxiety and stress that I have been experiencing over this issue.

Marcia Roberts Photography. www.jamaicanphotography.com I am getting married at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites on April 18, 2013 and I have contacted her to be my photographer. The prices are reasonable and she covers the vendors fee!

• 3 weeks later...
Originally Posted by Mikesbride View Post

Kdoyle,

I am planning my 2nd (and final :)) wedding right now.  My first wedding was a local (Kentucky) wedding and I had a videographer and a photographer.  My ex and I watched our wedding video a million times and truly treasured it.  Our videographer wasn't intrusive at all and really captured the emotions of the day.  I can't promise all videographers will deliver a great product and not be intrusive but I know I really valued my video and found it as a way to reconnect to that day.

Thanks so much Mikesbride!!! I really appreciate the feedback and am so happy that you enjoyed your video!! :) Makes me feel good about going with the videographer :) thxs!

• 7 months later...
I've done a lot of research! It looks like a lot of photographers will pay for SOME of the vendor's fee. Or will book a room at the resort depending on where and the package you get which may also help avoid the vendors fees. Here's the info I've gathered so far for anyone interested. I'm also thinking a lot of things are negotiable! [TABLE] Vendor Price 1 Price 2 Price 3 TTD Vendor Fee Stacy Clarke Photography $1395us UP TO 3 HOURS ON LOCATION PHOTOGRAPHY, ALL USABLE IMAGES HIGH RESOLUTION EDITED ON A COPY RIGHT FREE CD, PHOTO SLIDE SHOW, ONLINE PROOFING & DELIVERY VIA DHL WITH TRACKING $1595us UP TO 5 HOURS ON LOCATION PHOTOGRAPHY, ALL USABLE IMAGES HIGH RESOLUTION EDITED ON A COPY RIGHT FREE CD, PHOTO SLIDE SHOW, ONLINE PROOFING & DELIVERY VIA DHL WITH TRACKING $2095us 8 HOURS ON LOCATION (CAN BE SPLIT OVER 2 DAYS) PHOTOGRAPHY, ALL USABLE IMAGES HIGH RESOLUTION EDITED ON A COPY RIGHT FREE CD, PHOTO SLIDE SHOW, ONLINE VIEWING & DELIVERY VIA DHL WITH TRACKING No separate TTD shoot due to travel time. Will stay over night if we pick a package and do the TTD the following day VENDOR FEEâ€S UP TO THE AMOUNT OF $500US. Saab Wedding Associate Photographers Price - US 2400 5 continuous hours coverage Two photographers 1 high resolution disc with about 350 images for printing Photos online for viewing and sharing with family and friends Associate Photographer Price - US $1500 3 continuous hours coverage One photographer 1 high resolution disc with about 200 images for printing Photos online for viewing and sharing with family and friends Michael or Olive are US $500 per hour (US $350 for our associates This includes a high resolution disc of images for printing. None – bride covers whole cost ZULUSPRO $A1600 Full coverage Editing 2 month online gallery DVD 2900 Full Coverage 2 Photographers Editing 5 month online one hour engagement session Slide show No charge – but requires stay at resort overnight Will be staying at resort over night?? Merrick Cousley $2300 Coverage – preparation to reception DVD with all images – 300 images Photo retouch – color balance, black & white, sepia toning, artistic, etc. Family online gallery – one month of sharing with friends and family. Travel fees – travel and accommodation included (Jamaica only) $450 Trash the dress session (1 hour): 100-150 high-resolution images on CD. Exciting trend capturing romantic images wearing your wedding gown and suit at a location you wouldnâ€t dare to venture on your wedding day. Travel fees included? Not vendor fees Alain Hottat - For 1000 US$ - bride and groom getting ready, ceremony and after ceremony portraits at your wedding destination. including a minimum of 250 high resolution photographs fully edited ready for printery. Delivery on cd or dvd + an online gallery for friends and family. For 1400 US$, your entire wedding : preparation, ceremony, after ceremony portraits of couple, family & friends, reception. This includes a minimum of 400 photos fully edited  on cd and ready for printery, a musical slide show and an online gallery. For 2000 US$, your entire wedding : preparation, ceremony, after ceremony portraits of couple, family & friends, reception. This includes a minimum of 400 photos fully edited  on cd and ready for printery, a musical slide show and an online gallery, and a pro HD video of the best moments of your wedding, with your choice of music, edited to a minimum of 15-20 minutes on dvd. Usually done the day after your wedding. 2-3 hours shooting at one or two locations. At least 120 printable images provided on cd.  $800 trash the dress alone / $500 with wedding Takes half the vendor fee off the price of package Sandy May 3 hours of time 1100 private website on Pictage.com for viewing, sharing, and print ordering and a copyright free disk of all your final images, which usually contains between 600 and 900 images.  5 hours of time 1400 Overtime – 200 per hour private website on Pictage.com for viewing, sharing, and print ordering and a copyright free disk of all your final images, which usually contains between 600 and 900 images. Bride and groom pays vendor fee plus $200 travel fee Misha Earle 3 hours of location time DVD photo show set to music of your choice Copyright free CD containing high-resolution files of all usable images Total 1500.00 USD 5 hours of location time DVD photo show set to music of your choice Copyright free CD containing high-resolution files of all usable images Total 2000.00 USD 10 hours of location time (can be split to your specifications for a day before or next day shoot if desired) DVD photo show set to the music of your choice Photo Station for one hr (see below for details) Copyright free CD containing high-resolution files of all usable images Total 3000.00 USD Included in package 500 towards vendors fee includes travel fees! Brian Nejedly 3 hours Photos $1500 Video $900 5 hours Photos 2000 Video $1500 8 hours Photos $22800 Video $2000 Free 2 hour trash the dress with 8 hour package Will pay $400 of the vendor fee dianna cambell All the images on a cd A DVD slide with some of the images and music in the background 2-3hrs shooting time Pay for a room for two $350us Total $1500us All the images on cd A DVD slide with some of the images and music in the background A DVD (video) A next day shoot or trash the dress shoot Pay for a room for two $350us Total $2000us No time limit to this package Included in package Stays in resort – avoid vendor fee? [/TABLE]
Have you researched Duane wittaker at all? Really nice work but I am having trouble finding more reviews on him
  • Like 2