Photo

Overwhelmed but Excited!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MrsMedrano

MrsMedrano
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:54 PM

Hi! I am recently engaged to the love of my life and we are so excited to continue our lives together as husband and wife! We are envisioning a destination wedding, specifically to the Pacific coast of Mexico. At this point I feel like this summer is out of the question so we are thinking December 2013. (I'm a teacher so other times during the year aren't realistic) I'm feeling like I don't know where to start with our planning so I'm excited to get tips here! I'm just getting to know the site but I would love any advice or direction for where to go for help for some of my initial questions: Cabo San Lucas or Puerto Vallarta in December? We want the best weather possible! (warm!) Advice on all-inclusive resorts in both places? We want it to be reasonable for us and guests! Timeline...do we have enough time to get this together by December? Is there a recommended order of decisions to make? How far in advance do we send save the dates and invites? At home receptions...how do you handle invites, formality, etc.? Hiring a photographer...worth it? Budget?? (I know this is a hard one but we don't want to be extravagant) Guests who can't stay at the resort...how to plan for them? I know a lot of these topics must have come up already and I will be reading :) Thanks for your advice!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users