Photo

Getting married In Nov 2013 Playa del Carmen, off resort: H E L P!!

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 MikiPlaya

MikiPlaya
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:26 AM

Hello ! Frank just asked me to marry him last week and we have decided to have a Destination Wedding off resort: do you know

1. a good planner

2. excellent photographer

3. Great venue w yummy food

4. best DJ 

5. amazing flowers??

H E L P
    Miki

#2 Lyman

Lyman
    • 262 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:01 PM

I can recommend a fantastic wedding photographer........Moments That Matter Photography.......here's a link to their fb albums, showing their amazing style and Quality !

The wedding packages they capture rival those of studios here charging more than double their prices....making theirs an exceptional VALUE !!!

Their reviews ranked 5 stars overall in the 83 reviews on this forum.......here's a link to their website....Moments That Matter Photography

You'll be "over the moon" happy with the way they'll capture, tell, record + deliver your wedding story :)

All the best with your research, your planning process, + wishing you the best wedding Ever! Enjoy :)

#3 PamelaVan

PamelaVan
      • 34 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:08 AM

Hello, 

I would love to help you!! I was married at a small little hotel in TUlum, on May 5 2012. I spent a year and a half and a few trip to Mexico find ing the best of the best and creating my perfect wedding. I am sure I could save you a ton of time and headache by providing you with all of my insite. I will attach some photos from my wedding, it is a blog my photographer made. Keep in mind, we had a particular concept in mind. I would LOVE to assist you!! I actually just got back from Mexico , scoping out some locations for a September Bride. Please feel free to email me and I can provide you with a great deal of information. Pamela (pamela.bigelow@park.edu)

http://www.abrillian...om/blog/?p=2176

#4 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
        • 603 posts
          • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by MikiPlaya 

Hello ! Frank just asked me to marry him last week and we have decided to have a Destination Wedding off resort: do you know

1. a good planner

4. best DJ 

5. amazing flowers??

H E L P
          Miki

Hello MikiPlaya,

Congratulation on your engagement, 

As a wedding planner in the Riviera Maya it would be our pleasure to send you all the information you need regarding a destination wedding in the Riviera Maya.  We have some beautiful Villas, Beach clubs and secluded location we are happy to recommend to you. We also have a wide variety of vendors that we work with.

You can PM us your email or email us at weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com 

Feel free to ask us anything and we will be happy to help.

Happy Planning!

Joyce

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
          weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
          http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
          Joyce

#5 jordanb

jordanb
          • 185 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:50 AM

Del Sol Photography all the way in reference to your photog needs! I JUST got back from my wedding yesterday, and they were fantastic! I did a ton of research before I went and they just kept standing out from the rest. Photos to come soon!

What: Mexican beach wedding extravaganza

When: January 18, 2013

Where: The Royal Playa Del Carmen

Who: Soon-to-be Mr. & Mrs. Sprague; 50+ guests; del Sol Photography

Check out our wedding photos sneak peek from Del Sol: http://delsolphotogr...n-destinatio...

#6 jordanb

jordanb
            • 185 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:52 AM

Also, DoReMix Djs were AMAZING too. We had a light-up dance floor on the beach, and they brought fireworks, ballons, masks, etc. and handled the playlist and announcments flawlessly!

What: Mexican beach wedding extravaganza

When: January 18, 2013

Where: The Royal Playa Del Carmen

Who: Soon-to-be Mr. & Mrs. Sprague; 50+ guests; del Sol Photography

Check out our wedding photos sneak peek from Del Sol: http://delsolphotogr...n-destinatio...

#7 Lyman

Lyman
              • 262 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:57 AM

Wow PamelaVan, Congrats! on your very unique and colourful wedding celebration ! Your photo record tells an amazing story - what a treasure to cherish for your lifetime and pass along to next generations! Wishing you all the best, and that your journey ahead is filled with wonderfully magical Great Times! Enjoy :)

#8 PamelaVan

PamelaVan
                • 34 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:27 PM

Thank you Lyman, very sweet!! Yes I am lucky I found the perfect photographer to capture my best day yet!!! 

#9 Sarani Weddings

Sarani Weddings
                  • Insiders
                  • 42 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by MikiPlaya 

1. a good planner

4. best DJ 

5. amazing flowers??

H E L P
                    Miki

Hello Mikky, frist of all, congratulations for your upcoming wedding. About photographers i recommended to view Sarani's Profile. It's a great group of photograpfers and videographers and the budget is fantastic. I invite you to see their photos at their web site www.saraniweddings.com , see the latest pictures at their blog www.saraniweddingsblog.com and facebook/saraniweddings

Again, congrats
                    Best regards 

#10 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
                    • 3,074 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:02 AM

Congrats Miki ! and welcome to our forum community :) You can find a wonderfully romantic and intimate wedding celebration off resort......as seen in these magical wedding "moments that matter" Linc captured at Casa Margerita in Puerto Morelos...........with more at the *

Wishing you a smooth n easy planning process and that you have the most amazing wedding celebration of your dreams! Cheers :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users