#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:47 AM

Hello BDW Brides & Grooms,

BestDestinationWedding.com & Wright Travel Agency are excited to present a wedding webinar for Iberostar Hotels & Resorts.

Mariela Gomez from Iberostar Hotels & Resorts and a wedding coordinator, will be panelists and will give a presentation on "Planning Your Wedding at Iberostar Hotel & Resorts" as well as be on hand for a Q & A session.

Barbara Vong from Wright Travel Agency will also be a panelist to answer your travel questions about rates, group blocks vs. individual packages, etc.

This is a great opportunity for current Iberostar brides and grooms or those considering the venues for the wedding location to get your questions answered. 

If you attend the webinar you will get a complimentary bottle of wine delivered to your room (based upon availability and qualifications below).

To qualify for the amenity you must:

• You book your wedding and group block at one of the The Iberostar with Wright Travel Agency by March 16th, 2013

New Weddings booked within 7 days of the webinar will get a bottle of wine delivered to their room AND an upgrade to their room. This is only for new weddings booked at an Iberostar Hotel and Resort booked through Wright Travel Agency.

For more information on    Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www1.gotomee...ister/926598985

Join us for a wedding webinar and meet the wedding team for Iberostar Hotels & Resorts.  We will cover how to plan your wedding at Iberostar and your best travel options as well hold a Q & A Session at the end of the presentations.
Title: BDW Webinar: Iberostar Resorts
Date: Saturday, February 16, 2013
Time: 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM PST
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server

Mac®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer

Mobile attendees
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Androidâ„¢ phone or Android tablet

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 CourtandMatt

CourtandMatt
  • 366 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:01 PM

I will be participating/watching!  I am very excited for this webinar.  One of the biggest questions for me is if we booked under the 2012 prices (we booked in Feb. 2012) for a 2013 wedding (ours is in May 2013), do we go off of the 2012 price list that we were given when we booked or is there new 2013 prices?  Iberostar Rose Hall Suites have not given me a clear answer on this.  

Thank you for having this webinar!!

Courtney

#3 lindseejill

lindseejill
    • 22 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:28 PM

I'm extremely interested in this webinar! How do I register? Thanks! Lindsee

#4 AandNJam

AandNJam
      • 27 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:36 AM

Also interested in this webinar and 2013 prices!

#5 Niki G

Niki G
        • 2 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:55 AM

I am also interested in this webinar and the 2013 prices. My best friends wedding will be in 2014 and we are considering Iberostar Rose Hall Suites. Excited to attend this webinar. 

#6 Marvandmaya

Marvandmaya
          • 15 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:50 AM

I am a 2014 bride with questions too!

#7 albellis

albellis
            • 146 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:56 AM

I am interested in registering for this webinar. I'll keep an eye out for the link :)

#8 fah042314

fah042314
              • 10 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:10 AM

Very interested!!

#9 catgirl

catgirl
                • 77 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:44 AM

I am interested.  Is this for all Iberostars or a specific property?  I am getting married at the Tucan in June 2013.

#10 staroxx

staroxx
                  • 23 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:09 PM

i am interested as well. how do i sign up?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users