Im not sure... is it set up the same way on the page? If the layout is the same for both labels i think it would, just dont put anything in the top tab area. Definitely try it out on regular paper first.. I made the mistake of printing first on my label paper and I ended up having to get more labels

Has anyone on here found any tote bags that are not super expensive. Good quality, and that are actually large enough to take to beach? I can't find any where I live and I get nervous purchasing online not knowing for sure.

Im not sure... is it set up the same way on the page? If the layout is the same for both labels i think it would, just dont put anything in the top tab area. Definitely try it out on regular paper first.. I made the mistake of printing first on my label paper and I ended up having to get more labels
No I don't think they're the same...I think the ones without tabs has a few more labels on it

Originally Posted by Billandstina View Post

No I don't think they're the same...I think the ones without tabs has a few more labels on it

Try searching on that template website.. I found my chapstick one by searching by demensions of the labels. I'll look for you when I get a chance.