3 replies to this topic

#1 Kits55

Kits55
  • 607 posts
  • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
  • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:52 PM

Hi!

It's been years since I've been on here but thought some new bride-to-bes might know of things I don't! :)

Does anyone know where I can buy cool promo items with very low minimum quantities? I am thinking 50 items or less.

TIA!

#2 Dominican Ally

Dominican Ally
  • 400 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by Kits55 

Hi!

It's been years since I've been on here but thought some new bride-to-bes might know of things I don't! :)

Does anyone know where I can buy cool promo items with very low minimum quantities? I am thinking 50 items or less.

TIA!

Have you tried DHgate.com? It's a wholesale site, where you can specify your quantity and it will show you matches that have minimum quantities suitable for you. I ordered 50 waterproof silicone watches, and I've seen brides on here ordering sunglasses and other things from this site.

Can't wait to marry my best friend on April 11, 2013!

49 Guests booked, and counting...

#3 Kits55

Kits55
    • 607 posts
    • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
    • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:44 PM

Thanks for the suggestion! Unfortunately that website doesn't have what I need but I found a lot of things I would like to buy :)

#4 Dominican Ally

Dominican Ally
    • 400 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by Kits55 

Thanks for the suggestion! Unfortunately that website doesn't have what I need but I found a lot of things I would like to buy :)

No problem! An update - I received my watches yesterday and they are fantastic! There are a number of things I want to grab off DHgate as well :)

Can't wait to marry my best friend on April 11, 2013!

49 Guests booked, and counting...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users