Sign in to follow this  
jak27

Back from Cabo - this is what I found at Costco!!!

Jill, you ROCK!!! Thanks so much for doing the legwork for so many of us!!!! The good wedding karma gods will be looking over you on the 17th!!!!!

Thanks Jill for taking the time and effort to do this. This is so helpful! We have the same wedding date-- I don't see your picture but if you see me in Cabo please don't hesitate to say hi! Best of luck on your wedding day!

Take care!

Jessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtds2713 View Post
Thanks Jill for taking the time and effort to do this. This is so helpful! We have the same wedding date-- I don't see your picture but if you see me in Cabo please don't hesitate to say hi! Best of luck on your wedding day!

Take care!

Jessica
Jessica,

Don't worry, I'll be scouring everywhere we go to see if I recongize any brides on here! I can't wait to hear all about your wedding!

So nice of you to go and make a list of everything! This is great - especially the part about the flowers. I'll at least get some for the flower girls from Costco I think...

So smart of you to do a site visit - it was probably worth the cost just to put your mind at ease. Thanks for sharing with the rest of us!!

I went to costco and everything was the same as in the US. Besides foodn I was looking for flowers, the flowers were really bad and seemed to be old. They had the same flowers for the whole week. So I gave up! 

Evertyhing else is great!