Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

BDW Biggest Loser Competition ~ Season 11 FINAL RESULTS POSTED!!! (#420)

Nott sure how you all feel about this, but after watching the news all evening with everything going on in Boston, I thought I would put a suggestion out there. I know we have all worked insanely hard to lose weight (through sickness and health). I don't know what the outcome will be, but I was wondering what you ladies (and gents) thought about donating the pot towards helping those injured in today's devestation?

That is a very generous idea!  But I think it should be up to the winner to decide what to do with the pot and they shouldn't feel bad if they want to do something for themselves.  I know that I had plans to buy stuff for our garden, so if (a big fat IF since I think I gained this week) I win, I'll be buying some gorgeous new plants.

That is a very generous idea!  But I think it should be up to the winner to decide what to do with the pot and they shouldn't feel bad if they want to do something for themselves.  I know that I had plans to buy stuff for our garden, so if (a big fat IF since I think I gained this week) I win, I'll be buying some gorgeous new plants.

Originally Posted by carly View Post

Agreed. Just wanted to put it out there.

Originally Posted by carly View Post

Agreed. Just wanted to put it out there.

Also agreed