Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

BDW Biggest Loser Competition ~ Season 11 FINAL RESULTS POSTED!!! (#420)

Ladies~ I am so ready for this challenge. My son is 19 months and I'm ready to get back to my pre-pregnancy body. I am also committing myself to a Vegetarian Challange for the month of February (starting tomorrow). I challenged my husband, but he said just no red meat. So if anyone would like to participate, we can encourage one another.

My cleanse is veggie for 2 weeks so ill be there with you! We have been doing meat only 2 meals a week anyway, so not a huge leap, but still!

I am also super ready!!!! I got my gym membership. I'm going shopping today to stock my fridge with healthy fruits veggies and goodies!!! And I got my wii and Xbox set up for some at home 'fun' cardio activity!! I am definately into some challenges!!! Don't think I could do a vegetarian challenge but perhaps I may join you in the no red meat.

I am also super ready!!!! I got my gym membership. I'm going shopping today to stock my fridge with healthy fruits veggies and goodies!!! And I got my wii and Xbox set up for some at home 'fun' cardio activity!! I am definately into some challenges!!! Don't think I could do a vegetarian challenge but perhaps I may join you in the no red meat.

My cleanse is veggie for 2 weeks so ill be there with you! We have been doing meat only 2 meals a week anyway, so not a huge leap, but still!

you guys are so ready you're all repeating yourself!  lol

Originally Posted by Jenny2014 View Post

Hey Ann,

Sent you the money through paypal! Was becoming a challenge to get to a bank just to get $10 USD, so I found space on a CC! I will send my weigh in tomorrow. Today is going to be a bad eating day :s

got it, you're all set!

Ugh trying to clear my house of 'junk' food but don't want to throw it all away so of my last cheat meal of choice is a plate of perogies to finish em off. No more till after the wedding!

@-Kate- I initially thought about 2 weeks, but I was like...I can do a month. I always try to push myself. I'm hoping the support I get from here will help me thru the vegi month. My family looked at me like I was crazy when I mentioned it to them. My response was ...well I cook dinner....so if I don't cook it you can't eat it...then I really go the mean look. LOL. @Dazeydawl. No red meat is still a big step and I'm sure you'll see the difference.