BDW Biggest Loser Competition ~ Season 11 FINAL RESULTS POSTED!!! (#420)

LCBride2007

And after this post... I am done. Sorry to take up the entire page! I was away from BDW for a few days and had to get caught up!

I somehow managed to be down 3 pounds from last week, bringing me to a whopping 184.5. Just another, you know, 60 odd pounds to go msncry.gif. Despite all my cheery comments I am actually having a super down day. Just really disappointed in myself for allowing me to get to this point. I swore last year when I dropped to 168, I would absolutely never, ever see 180 on that scale again. And then I go flying past that and get all the way to 190 and beyond.

I was thinking back when my FI and I first got together (okay, yes, it was in high school, not the best comparison), and how skinny and small I was. Yes, life gets a hold of you and you don't have time to eat right and work out properly while going to school and working. I guess it should make me feel better that he still finds me as attractive today as he did back then, if not more. But I guess, on a purely physically level, I wonder how he can. I find me disgusting, so how can he not???

Okay, got that out, so time to move away from those evil, negative thoughts and into a more positive frame of mind!

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And after this post... I am done. Sorry to take up the entire page! I was away from BDW for a few days and had to get caught up! I somehow managed to be down 3 pounds from last week, bringing me to a whopping 184.5. Just another, you know, 60 odd pounds to go :msncry: . Despite all my cheery comments I am actually having a super down day. Just really disappointed in myself for allowing me to get to this point. I swore last year when I dropped to 168, I would absolutely never, ever see 180 on that scale again. And then I go flying past that and get all the way to 190 and beyond. I was thinking back when my FI and I first got together (okay, yes, it was in high school, not the best comparison), and how skinny and small I was. Yes, life gets a hold of you and you don't have time to eat right and work out properly while going to school and working. I guess it should make me feel better that he still finds me as attractive today as he did back then, if not more. But I guess, on a purely physically level, I wonder how he can. I find me disgusting, so how can he not??? Okay, got that out, so time to move away from those evil, negative thoughts and into a more positive frame of mind!
It's not just you. My high weight was an embarrassing 261 !!!! I got down to 159 that's an 102 pound loss. I gained a bit back to 170 which is comfortable for me I wasn't starving or living in the gym. Then I got pregnant with #4 next thing I know 3.5 months of bedrest and 3 months in the NICU later 229!!!! It's a year later and I am so overwhellmed. I'm heartbroken abs demoralized

Thanks all for the congrats!!! Definitely didn't expect to see my name! Ha.

This week I'm up about 2 lbs :( but that's just motivation to get back on track!

Good job to everyone who has been losing msnparty.gif

Side note:  I like how Ann does the weight loss as a percentage...pretty motivating!

Originally Posted by Reign14 View Post

Thanks all for the congrats!!! Definitely didn't expect to see my name! Ha.

This week I'm up about 2 lbs :( but that's just motivation to get back on track!

Good job to everyone who has been losing msnparty.gif

Side note:  I like how Ann does the weight loss as a percentage...pretty motivating!

Your congrats was completely and well deserved! That was such a huge jump!

I think this week I am up too- AF is really messing with me this round.

I like the weight loss as a percentage too! The end percentage will be truly incredible, to see how much was lost!

Originally Posted by Cherina View Post

It's not just you. My high weight was an embarrassing 261 !!!! I got down to 159 that's an 102 pound loss. I gained a bit back to 170 which is comfortable for me I wasn't starving or living in the gym. Then I got pregnant with #4 next thing I know 3.5 months of bedrest and 3 months in the NICU later 229!!!! It's a year later and I am so overwhellmed. I'm heartbroken abs demoralized

That is amazing! 102 pound loss! You must have felt incredible!

I think despite the fact that you are back up, you know you can lose the weight. You did it before. I hear you on the heartbroken and demoralized aspect- knowing you once lost all that weight and felt happy, and now your back up to where you are miserable, it isn't a good feeling. However, you had a person growing inside you! That is what is amazingly incredible. I could be able to find some justification for me weight, had I ever been pregnant and had a kid. I know and understand putting weight on from there. Mine is pure gluttony and laziness, no child did this to me. I did this to me, and instead of losing, all I seem to do is put it on.

But enough is enough! Together we will all motivate each other to keep on losing, even when the going gets tough!!!! woot2.gif

WEEK 2 RESULTS

sheryllj520 (Sheryll) -2.808% !!!

sheryllj520's FI (Rich) -2.328%

kisha311 -1.693%

Jenny2014 -1.600%

-Kate- -1.316%

jeno111213 (Jennifer) -1.110%

carly -1.020%

Cherina -0.532%

jamielynn55's FI (Kenny) -0.273%

Cougs (Lisa) -0.176%

Abbie 0.000%

dazeydawl (Ali) 0.000%

Resplendent (Bahiya) 0.000%

Tammy Host 0.329%

mishmyangel (Heather) 0.721%

jamielynn55 (Jamie) 1.346%

Reign14 1.548%

and thanks to everyone for having their weigh ins submitted on time ... nice work!

and just to clear something up since its always confusing the way i do it ... but this was week 2 results.  i know there have been 3 weigh ins, but the way i look at it is that the first is like the initial weigh in .... the starting point.  then you have first week, and at the end of that is Week 1 weigh in.  so then this was just the week 2 weigh in.  confusing, i know!  but that's how i organize it in my little spreadsheet.

Originally Posted by AnnR View Post

and thanks to everyone for having their weigh ins submitted on time ... nice work!

and just to clear something up since its always confusing the way i do it ... but this was week 2 results.  i know there have been 3 weigh ins, but the way i look at it is that the first is like the initial weigh in .... the starting point.  then you have first week, and at the end of that is Week 1 weigh in.  so then this was just the week 2 weigh in.  confusing, i know!  but that's how i organize it in my little spreadsheet.

Makes sense. Thanks for clarifying...I was getting confused!

Originally Posted by Reign14 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnR View Post

Makes sense. Thanks for clarifying...I was getting confused!

hahah as was I! I was looking at it as weighing in for the coming week. But it makes a heck of a lot more sense to be weighing in at the end of the week. smile35.gif