BDW Biggest Loser Competition ~ Season 11 FINAL RESULTS POSTED!!! (#420)

LCBride2007

Originally Posted by mishmyangel View Post

woo! :D I was down 4.5 lbs :)

400 down to.......

:D

Go all of us for simply trying to make it better! Even if your numbers didn't decrease, it's all about paying attention and knowing your simply trying to make the effort to eat differently and exercise differently.

thewave.gif         grouphug.gif           smile159.gif

We should all be so happy with ourselves for being one week in! :D

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl View Post

Hey ladies!!!!! Congrats on moving in the right direction!!!!!

I've been somewhat MIA this past week as I was ashamed of my lack of willpower. I started the week alright, ate well worked out on Monday, but that's where it ended. I finished the week with a Costco sample binge as well as their ice cream because its my favourite. Then the next day pizza and then Chinese food the day after that, all with 0 exercise! When I wasn't eating the junk food I was trying to level it out by eating super healthy and it must of worked as I somehow managed to drop 1lb. Lol. Or maybe that's just fluctuation.

cheer2.gifYou can do it! You can say you are ashamed of  your lack of willpower.... however, despite all the delicious eating you did and no exercise, you still dropped a pound! So that took a reduction of at least 2500 calories! That is HUGE! Don't dismiss your single pound loss- better, waaayyyyy better than a single pound gained! woot.gif

Originally Posted by AnnR View Post

you all are on top of things, i love it!  i have about 1/2 of the weigh ins so far and EVERYONE is down at least by a little bit ... that's awesome!

the 7 of you that have weighed in have lost a total of almost 21 lbs ... not bad!

grouphug.gif yyyyyyaaaaaayyyyyyyyy us! :D

Jen u I love it!! I SOOO need it. This is super hard for me, with 4 kids in the house one of which is autistic it makes it difficult, my son tends to bendge the good news it's healthy food, the bad thing is I got 50! 50 jars of yogurt Friday and I have 8 left! And 30 pounds of fruit wendsday and all I have is a banana !!! How do info this if all my food is stolen my my heart.

Originally Posted by Cherina View Post

Jen u I love it!! I SOOO need it. This is super hard for me, with 4 kids in the house one of which is autistic it makes it difficult, my son tends to bendge the good news it's healthy food, the bad thing is I got 50! 50 jars of yogurt Friday and I have 8 left! And 30 pounds of fruit wendsday and all I have is a banana !!! How do info this if all my food is stolen my my heart.

Well... someone (or someones!) have been eating your healthy food. Don't sweat it.... think of it as, while you are getting yourself healthy, the rest of your family is getting healthy as well! Better yogurt and fruit than chips and sugar cereals!

Originally Posted by mishmyangel View Post

Congrats to everyone!!. I aiming to lose 4lbs this week.

Keep thinking of the number you want to reach, and you'll see how quickly you get there! I simply wanted to drop below 190, that was my goal. Even a 189.9 would have been a huge difference for me... and I ended up going even further (despite eating crappy all weekend long), down to 187.5 :D

4 lbs in a week is tough! But I believe in you, you can do it!