Photo

BDW Biggest Loser Competition ~ Season 11 FINAL RESULTS POSTED!!! (#420)

• Please log in to reply
454 replies to this topic

#81 Cherina

Cherina
  • Banned
  • 636 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:35 PM

I failed today completely !!! Got so discouraged after dealing with some rediculiousness with my family partaining to the wedding that I ate dry cool aide yep suger and cool aide! I clensed the house of junk so that was all that was left. #emotionaleater

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#82 -Kate-

-Kate-
    • VIP Member
    • 7,676 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:02 PM

At least now it is gone before the start!

#83 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:09 AM

Don't beat yourself up too bad, we all have those days.  Although I must admit I never ate dry kool aid and I'm intrigued.  Sounds like those dip sticks candy when I was a kid and YUMMO! 

Id' say yesterday was a win: oatmeal and blueberries for breakfast, lentils and veggie chips for lunch, a big salad for dinner with only random snacking in the middle and mostly healthy-ish.

Today: oatmeal and banana for breakfast; I'm meeting my mom and MIL for lunch (they are bringing my son, yay!) so probably a salad from Applebees.  Dinner, not sure yet.  But it's a good start!

#84 Cherina

Cherina
        • Banned
        • 636 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:46 AM

Dry koolaide is quite yummy used to eat it as a kid. Tropical punch is the best. But so not good for you

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#85 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 12,151 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:57 PM

I'm going to weigh on Wednesdays since that's what I'm used to from past seasons, so I figure I have the next few days to gobble down Super Bowl food and Girl Scout cookies and get all that crap outta my house! I'm somewhat old school on BDW as well; will have been married 4 years in may. I'm Lisa (cougs is a nickname some BDW girls gave me, actually--my hubs is a lot younger--and it just stuck). Nice to meet the noobs! for those worried about being a big bride, I was one of those myself, and I promise when you see your pics (at least at first) you won't see the fat. what you'll see is the happiness, the love, etc. and if someday later in life you're miraculously thinner (I'm still trying to get back DOWN to wedding weight), well then that's a great excuse for a vow renewal, right? ;)

#86 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
            • Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
            • LocationSeattle

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:12 AM

I sent my weight in to Ann already but I should have waited lol, I've been eating everything in sight this weekend :( oh well. Lisa you're right about the wedding pics. At the time even tho I'd just lost close to 30 lbs I still thought I was fat. I would kill to weigh that weight again ugh!!!

#87 -Kate-

-Kate-
            • VIP Member
            • 7,676 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:37 AM

I'm going to do a Monday weigh in so I can hoss it up today. Went to the grocery last night (hot Saturday night here) and got my food for the week. Tons of veggies and lentils. Bring it weightloss!!

#88 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:40 AM

WE'RE STARTING THIS WEEK!   So pick a weigh in day, M-F (so I can record weigh ins and post weekly results before the following week).  If you want to weigh in today (or Sat) just send it to me on Monday, or if you do send it early I will hold on to it, whatever.  

I still have a few people that have said they'd pay, but I'm still waiting.  That's fine ... just make sure you send your weigh in this week.  Then pay when you can!

Does anyone want to take on posting work out or diet challenges?  That's all up to you.

Originally Posted by Abbie 

I sent my weight in to Ann already but I should have waited lol, I've been eating everything in sight this weekend oh well.

Lisa you're right about the wedding pics. At the time even tho I'd just lost close to 30 lbs I still thought I was fat. I would kill to weigh that weight again ugh!!!

you did send a week early, do you want me to use that?  actually might throw off the "weekly loss" and the final too.  can you weigh in again?

#89 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:42 AM

For reference, this is who I have marked as paid (12 people = $120!!!)

Abbie carly Cherina Cougs (Lisa) dazeydawl (Ali) Jenny2014 jeno111213 (Jennifer) -Kate- kisha311 mishmyangel Reign14 Resplendent (Bahiya)

#90 Jenny2014

Jenny2014
                  • 503 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:52 AM

Hey Ann, Sent you the money through paypal! Was becoming a challenge to get to a bank just to get $10 USD, so I found space on a CC! I will send my weigh in tomorrow. Today is going to be a bad eating day :s

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users