Photo

BDW Biggest Loser Competition ~ Season 11 FINAL RESULTS POSTED!!! (#420)

• Please log in to reply
454 replies to this topic

#291 Jenny2014

Jenny2014
  • 503 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:27 AM

Alright, week #3 weigh in:

I swear, I don't know how that number keeps dropping. Last week was a HORRID week for me. Got AF, I was stressed about work and outside work event stuff I do, I ate like a horse a,d went on week #2 of no gym.

That changes today- somehow I manage to keep this number dropping, so I am going to push it and push it for this week. I want to see 170 something next week, and hopefully be dropping more than a couple pounds! No more of this gross eating and no gym business. Enough is enough.

How was your weekend ladies?

#292 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
    • 861 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:59 AM

Posted Image Yay finally down something a bit more worth while!!! 2lbs!!! Also going on week 2 of no gym or working out (except for walks with my dog) but had a really good food week. Managed to keep away from carbs all week but had a cheat day yesterday with some pizza. Really need to start and the gym and seriously get to toning. I have some new motivation, aside from me wedding being 9 weeks away also purchased 3 new bikinis online. They should get here in about 3 weeks. Hopefully I can be down about 5lbs and be ok with how they look on. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#293 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
      • 861 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:09 AM

Jenny thanks for the perspective. She was my last baby (Maybe ? I think 4 is enough) she is such a miracle!!! Born on Labor Day due on Christmas (3months early) at 2 pounds 0 ounces. She was work every pound Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Oh my gosh how did I miss this!!! What a little peanut! She is absolutely adorable and a miracle for sure!

#294 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
        • 861 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:15 AM

Abbie Kendall was stronger than she was supposed to be therefore more active the. Your average 27 weeker and kept going off the monitor, so the nurse not wanting to have to check on her when the machine went off for "nothing" wrapped her foot so tight in coban the the light from the pulse monitor burnt her and the coban cut off circulation for hours. Another mom told me my generally calm self soothing baby screame for six hours straight. I still feel horrible, that was the first time I left the hosptal (and the last) I went to celebrate my other 2 kids birthdays, which I thought was important since thy had not had a functioning mommy for 4 months. :-(

Oh my what a horror that must of been! I want to cry just reading this. The selfishness of some people really blows my mind. I'm so glad that she is alright now and you were able to make some changes so that hopefully no other parent (or child) has to go through that situation. She is so precious

#295 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
          • 861 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:23 AM

Lol everyone's stories of being/having premature babies. I was the opposite. Due date was end of November I was born dec 30 and even that was being induced. My mom got in a car accident just before Christmas and even though she was fine the police insisted on calling an ambulance just because they were scared she was going to go into labour. But nope. I just didn't want to come out!! Maybe that's why I hate getting out of bed.

#296 Jenny2014

Jenny2014
            • 503 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 

Yay finally down something a bit more worth while!!! 2lbs!!! Also going on week 2 of no gym or working out (except for walks with my dog) but had a really good food week. Managed to keep away from carbs all week but had a cheat day yesterday with some pizza. Really need to start and the gym and seriously get to toning. I have some new motivation, aside from me wedding being 9 weeks away also purchased 3 new bikinis online. They should get here in about 3 weeks. Hopefully I can be down about 5lbs and be ok with how they look on.

way to go!!!!! :D LOVE the first bikini! I am sure you will look gorgeous! :D

#297 Jenny2014

Jenny2014
              • 503 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 

Lol everyone's stories of being/having premature babies. I was the opposite. Due date was end of November I was born dec 30 and even that was being induced. My mom got in a car accident just before Christmas and even though she was fine the police insisted on calling an ambulance just because they were scared she was going to go into labour. But nope. I just didn't want to come out!! Maybe that's why I hate getting out of bed.

hahahaha. Could be.... I think it's also an adult syndrome.... we grow up and don't want to get out of bed and participate in the day because being an adult and having responsibilities seriously stinks some days! hahaha

#298 mishmyangel

mishmyangel
                • 37 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:36 PM

My week 3 weigh-in Posted Image Not great but I'll take it, I hope to lose 2lbs this week!!

#299 Cherina

Cherina
                  • Banned
                  • 636 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:45 PM

Hey ladies thanks for you thoughts of Kendall. I haven't gotten mine done yet. My son Mikey has surgery tomorrow Nd I have been in pre-opp appts all day. I will try to weigh in tonight or in the morning when I get home. :-)

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#300 Jenny2014

Jenny2014
                    • 503 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:48 AM

Originally Posted by mishmyangel 

My week 3 weigh-in

Not great but I'll take it, I hope to lose 2lbs this week!!

I think that is a great number!!!! Your down 6 pounds in 3 weeks??????? That is amazing!!!! Right on track for healthy weight loss to keep it off!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users