BDW Biggest Loser Competition ~ Season 11 FINAL RESULTS POSTED!!! (#420)

• Please log in to reply
454 replies to this topic

#21 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:52 AM

I'm not sure if any of the participants (or even someone not in the competition) wants to do a weekly challange?  Something like "walk #### steps every day" or "50 sit ups" or whatever just to help motivate.  Its up to you!

#22 kisha311

• Site Supporter
    • 259 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:15 AM

I'm so in and all over this! Can't wait to get started. I do have a question though. My job requires frequent travel at times so I may not always be able to weigh in on the same day every week because I won't have access to a scale all of the time while traveling. Can we work something out? I'm not saying that it will be often and I will let you know in advance before/when I have to travel. Although I don't anticipate a lot of travel coming up (famous last words!).

Thanks for organizing this!

Beaches Turks & Caicos - 30 Rooms booked with 80 guests confirmed so far!

#23 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:18 AM

Of course!  I used to travel every week for work, so I get it ... we'll figure something out.  One idea is to have your weigh in day on Fri or Sat, but just send it to me on Monday?  The idea behind it is so that you have 7 days between weigh ins to keep things fair.  Really, in the end for the start and end weight a few days really won't matter but the more consistent the better.

#24 mishmyangel

• 37 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:03 AM

I would like to join, when will the final details be available? I think February 4 is a good start date,  $10 for 10 weeks! I'm excited for the contestant and I could definately use some motivation!

#25 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:05 AM

what final details do you need?  everything should be in post #19 and/or in the first post.  let me know if you have any questions!

#26 Dazeydawl

• 861 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:07 AM

Ok I'm going ahead and joining. I stepped on the scale for the first time in months and turns out I put on more holiday weight than I thought lol.

#27 Resplendent

• Site Supporter
              • 45 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:08 AM

I'm in. I'm excited to participate and ready to get started.

#28 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:09 AM

please be sure to get your $10 in before we start!  and please include your bdw username if it isn't obvious, i have 1 payment that i'm not 100% sure who its from, but if i can't figure it out i will post here.

#29 Dazeydawl

• 861 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:01 PM

I'm a little confused with how to send money. I only have my Paypal linked to my credit card, not my bank account, so when you say no credit cards do you mean no credit cards through PayPal or not no send you our credit number to be charged?

#30 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                    • 11,659 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:48 PM

i am in...remind me on monday to finalize...my brain is too fried now...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
                    Awards and recognition: 
                    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users