Photo

BDW Biggest Loser Competition ~ Season 11 FINAL RESULTS POSTED!!! (#420)

• Please log in to reply
454 replies to this topic

#251 Cherina

Cherina
  • Banned
  • 636 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:54 PM

Your congrats was completely and well deserved! That was such a huge jump! I think this week I am up too- AF is really messing with me this round. I like the weight loss as a percentage too! The end percentage will be truly incredible, to see how much was lost! That is amazing! 102 pound loss! You must have felt incredible! I think despite the fact that you are back up, you know you can lose the weight. You did it before. I hear you on the heartbroken and demoralized aspect- knowing you once lost all that weight and felt happy, and now your back up to where you are miserable, it isn't a good feeling. However, you had a person growing inside you! That is what is amazingly incredible. I could be able to find some justification for me weight, had I ever been pregnant and had a kid. I know and understand putting weight on from there. Mine is pure gluttony and laziness, no child did this to me. I did this to me, and instead of losing, all I seem to do is put it on. But enough is enough! Together we will all motivate each other to keep on losing, even when the going gets tough!!!! :woot2:

Jenny thanks for the perspective. She was my last baby (Maybe ? I think 4 is enough) she is such a miracle!!! Born on Labor Day due on Christmas (3months early) at 2 pounds 0 ounces. She was work every pound Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#252 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:04 PM

Oh my gosh, what a doll!!! She was 3 months early?!? Ann has experience with a very early baby too!

#253 Cherina

Cherina
    • Banned
    • 636 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:18 PM

Oh my gosh, what a doll!!! She was 3 months early?!? Ann has experience with a very early baby too!

yes three months early I was expecting a winter baby and it was 106 degrees out. Just a Little blessing. Ann your a NICU mom too, I understand!

#254 Cherina

Cherina
      • Banned
      • 636 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:18 PM

Oh and thank you!

#255 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:44 PM

Oh she's precious!  That last picture is so adorable.  

#256 Cherina

Cherina
          • Banned
          • 636 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

Thanks Carly she has moxie!! That's all her, 18 months and if she doesn't have a bow on she goes to get one... Fashionista

#257 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Cherina 

yes three months early I was expecting a winter baby and it was 106 degrees out. Just a Little blessing.

Ann your a NICU mom too, I understand!

yup, sure am!  my daughter was born in May, was supposed to be July ... she was exactly 8 weeks early.  definitely caught me off guard, i was living in MN at the time and i was in CA on my last business trip before working from home for the rest of my pregnancy.  oops!  and to complicate matters even more, my husband was in FL on a golf trip (he couldn't have been further away!)!  he did end up making it to CA before she was born though, the hospital held me off for 5 days before i delivered.  she was 5 lbs when she was born ... fast forward to today and she's a 4.5 (almost 5!) year old, happy, healthy little girl full of, well, we'll call it spunk.  ;)

#258 Cherina

Cherina
              • Banned
              • 636 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:16 PM

She is beautiful! My oldest (thing 1)Michaela was a 33 weeker she was 3.12oz she is a crazy 10 year old who knows everything! She is the one with the bun. The one with the braids (thing 2) is 8 she was preterm at 35 weeks but a healthy 4.6 oz and my son Mikey (thing 3) was a term baby kinda (36 weeks) he's in the tab sweater and you met thing 4 Posted Image Posted Image

#259 Cherina

Cherina
                • Banned
                • 636 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:16 PM

He's 7

#260 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:21 PM

yep, i've always said BDW gals make some damn cute kids ... and your sure are!  my son was 36w5d (and over 9lbs!!!), they weren't too worried about him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users