Photo

BDW Biggest Loser Competition ~ Season 11 FINAL RESULTS POSTED!!! (#420)

• Please log in to reply
454 replies to this topic

#191 Jenny2014

Jenny2014
  • 503 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:04 AM

Just weighed in. Down 3.2 pounds!!! Surprise over here!

#192 -Kate-

-Kate-
    • VIP Member
    • 7,676 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:19 AM

Great job ladies!!!!! I was down 3 lbs too! Back on another week of cleanse. I had a dinner party and a baby shower this weekend, but only cheated mildly rather than going crazy. All about moderation, right?

#193 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
      • 861 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:19 AM

Ahhhhh 21lbs with only about half our weigh ins!!! That's huge!!!!!!! Congrats everyone!!!!! My goal is to make a bigger impact next week! I know I don't have alot to lose but my goal is about 10-15lbs altogether to try to get down to where I was when me and Jon first met! 9 weeks left means just over 1lb a week. If I can do 2lbs a week then that's just bonus!

#194 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:28 AM

Great job ladies!  21 lbs cummulative is pretty amazeballs.  I don't weigh in until Wednesday, but I hope I can add to that number.  We had a 50th wedding anniversary yesterday that had THE BEST dessert table I have ever seen, and I def overdid it.  But I was conscious the rest of the week, so hopefully that'll be enough.

#195 Jenny2014

Jenny2014
          • 503 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by carly 

Great job ladies!  21 lbs cummulative is pretty amazeballs.  I don't weigh in until Wednesday, but I hope I can add to that number.  We had a 50th wedding anniversary yesterday that had THE BEST dessert table I have ever seen, and I def overdid it.  But I was conscious the rest of the week, so hopefully that'll be enough.

ha, amazeballs. I love when I see people use this word. You will add to it, don't you worry! That dessert table was nothing to the goal you have for yourself :D

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 

Ahhhhh 21lbs with only about half our weigh ins!!! That's huge!!!!!!! Congrats everyone!!!!! My goal is to make a bigger impact next week! I know I don't have alot to lose but my goal is about 10-15lbs altogether to try to get down to where I was when me and Jon first met! 9 weeks left means just over 1lb a week. If I can do 2lbs a week then that's just bonus!

You can do it!!!! I believe in you, and that this challenge will push us all to our goals/ MUCH closer than we were with the support and caring of each other than trying to do it alone!

Great job ladies!!!!!

I was down 3 lbs too! Back on another week of cleanse. I had a dinner party and a baby shower this weekend, but only cheated mildly rather than going crazy. All about moderation, right?

ahhhh, that word: moderation. Definitely in a love/hate relationship with that word. Hate it because it means I can't enjoy everything that I absolutely love... but love it because it means I can still have a little bit of the things I enjoy :D Congrats on being down 3 lbs!!!!!!!

#196 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
            • Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
            • LocationSeattle

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:26 AM

Shoot I forgot to weigh this morning. I feel like I may have lost a pound or 2 after the week but now that I have to weigh at the end of my day... We'll see. Standby!

#197 Cherina

Cherina
            • Banned
            • 636 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:21 PM

What do you guys do to cleanse? I don't know how.

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#198 -Kate-

-Kate-
              • VIP Member
              • 7,676 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:20 PM

I do no added sugar, no wheat, no dairy, very little meat (like 1 meal a week) and just water to drink. I guess I drink juices and smoothies too but they are a breakfast meal. The only grain/bean I did the first week was lentils and this week I'm adding back quinoa.

#199 Cherina

Cherina
                • Banned
                • 636 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:33 PM

I do no added sugar, no wheat, no dairy, very little meat (like 1 meal a week) and just water to drink. I guess I drink juices and smoothies too but they are a breakfast meal. The only grain/bean I did the first week was lentils and this week I'm adding back quinoa.

That's hardcore

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#200 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 12,151 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:03 PM

CHECK OUT ALL THE FREAKIN' LOSERS!!!!

i don't weigh until tomorrow but just wanted to check in to see how everyone else was doing. i've done okay with food ... not so great choices, but managing to stay within my 1200 calories anyway. when i say "not great choices" i mean awful things like pizza or chinese food, birthday cake, or eating nothing until 9pm then stuffing my face. bad bad bad. a few days, i *was* even over my calories, until i exercised. that said, i got to the gym 4 times this week, so on that front, not too shabby. my next challenge (besides actually eating RIGHT) is to get back into drinking water. that always helps me soooo much, but once i fall out of the habit, it's so hard to get back into. i also need to be more diligent with tracking my food intake.

i expect a big loss for me tomorrow bc that's how i roll. one huge week, and then it trickles. ann can attest, since she is the keeper of BDW secrets past.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users