Photo

BDW Biggest Loser Competition ~ Season 11 FINAL RESULTS POSTED!!! (#420)

• Please log in to reply
454 replies to this topic

#11 tiffanysblue

tiffanysblue
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:45 AM

I am interested. Februrary seems like a good start (I'm currently traveling without access to a scale!).

As for the fee I would say 5 to 15. 

Looking forward to it!

#12 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:28 PM

so far i have about 6 interested, is there anyone else?  I don't want to start any later than the first week of Feb (the 4th) ... would that work for everyone?  Start recruiting, spread the word around here!  lol

kisha311 carly dazeydawl (Ali) Tammy Host Cherina tiffanysblue

#13 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:30 PM

that works for me...

ann, it is ok if this round is only 6 people....smaller pot but more intimate group...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#14 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
      • 861 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:38 PM

I just have a question. I do want to participate in the group but not sure if I want to contribute to the pot simply because I do t really have a lot of weight to lose, maybe 5 pounds. I just want the motivation to workout with everyone but I need to gain muscle and tone up so who know I may gain weight, so obviously the goal of losing the most lbs to win money doesn't really work for me

#15 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:40 PM

Hi @Dazeydawl,

there are a bunch of threads in the diet/fitness forum to get support.  what type of program are you doing so I can direct you to the right one?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#16 Cherina

Cherina
        • Banned
        • 636 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:42 PM

Sounds Great!

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#17 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
          • 861 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:06 PM

im not doing any specific program yet but thanks ill take a look

#18 Resplendent

Resplendent
            • Site Supporter
            • 45 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:25 PM

Hi. I would like to participate. Maybe it'll help me get up in the morning and workout. I think the entry few should be $10 for 12 weeks, starting in February. Pictures of feet on scale would work for me.

#19 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:10 AM

Ok, ya'll ... I think its time to get this started!!!  If you're just reading this now, there is still plenty of time to join!

Please read the rules in the first post of this thread.  I've made some executive decisions based on the feedback I've received in this thread and privately.  The season will start the week of Feb 4th, and be 10 weeks long - this will take us to mid-April (there are really 11 weigh ins, with the 1st being just the initial weigh in ... this always trips people up!).

The entry fee will be $10, and you can PayPal me at BDWBiggestLoser@yahoo.com (no credit cards, please!) .  If you'd rather not use PayPal, let me know and we can arrange something else (check/cash via snail mail?).  

Then on Monday, Feb 4 please PM or email me a picture of the scale with your initial weigh in.  Again, if its hard to read the scale please just also type in the number.

The following week and until the end of the competition, you will send me your "weekly weigh in" - a picture of the scale w/your feet on it is fine, unless you're feeling confident and want to go with a body shot!  lol

I've done this before where everyone weighs in on Monday, and also where everyone has a different weigh in day based on what works for them.  But you have to have the same day every week and can't go between days once you start.  So if you weigh in on Tuesday one week, you can't weigh in on Thurs the next week, just to be fair.  How would you all like to do this?

I know its scary to send money into cyberspace to someone you don't know, but I can assure you I'm legit!  Tammy (host and owner of this forum) is behind me, and I've been running this competition on this forum since 2008 (while I was prego with my first kid!) and always paid out the pot to the winner.

#20 Cherina

Cherina
                • Banned
                • 636 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:48 AM

Sounds good... Lets do this thing!

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users