Sign in to follow this  
coreyphil

Ok --- Here's the dress!

Thanks for all the input and the sweet comments! ... I think you're right ... I'm going to skip the flowers for the ceremony. We're getting married in a chapel and so many of you commented that the flowers wouldn't seem to go with the veil. But - I love Christine's idea about adding the flowers (either on the dress or maybe in my hair?) for the reception!

Jenn --- completely agree about your comment about being able to go to the bathroom by yourself! rofl.gif I love how light the Pronovias dresses are ... they were really the only ones that I tried on that I could imagine wearing all night!

Corey, I love it! It looks beautiful on you and it's very flattering! Looks like dream fabric as well!

I actually like the flowers, so I would add them after the ceremony for fun, if you're going to remove the veil.

So fun!

Beautiful dress - especially on you. Girl, you are glowing!! I agree with the other girls, if you go with the veil, cut out the flower...but if you do end up removing your veil later, you can always put it back on. I like the flower on it's own for sure though.

That is beautiful on you!

My vote is for no flower, but that is my taste, with the manilla veil I don't think you need it... I guess I would need a pic without the veil, on you.

Nice job getting us a picture with it on - you know us already :)