Photo

2014 Cruise Brides

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#71 sdbride619

sdbride619
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:57 PM

I am getting married in St thimas april 29, 2014 we dock at 10am and are shootingfor a 1130 ceremony does anyone see a problem with time?

#72 nanasb1214

nanasb1214
    • 37 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:18 AM

I am not a big fan with the time issue. You would think that when you book your wedding they would be able to give you a time for the ceremony. 11:30 is a great time. I hope I can get an early afternoon time. I requested it but they said that I won't know for sure until 45 days before sailing :(

#73 sdbride619

sdbride619
      • 12 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:19 AM

I wonder why they didn't let you choose your wedding time! What venue are you using or beach?

#74 Mirabella

Mirabella
        • 1 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:57 PM

Hello Ladies!

I am reading all the posts for the 2014 weddings, your all very brave going it alone! I guess my question is why do you not consult a Travel Consultant? I have been in the industry for 16 years and plan almost three a month! Leave it to someone who can answer all your questions and take some of the stress out of the planning for you! I'm not trying to promote my company, just the features we offer! Enjoy and Congrats!

Maryann

Mirabella Events at Sea

#75 sdbride619

sdbride619
          • 12 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:16 PM

April 2014 bride here!

#76 nanasb1214

nanasb1214
            • 37 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:54 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by sdbride619 

I wonder why they didn't let you choose your wedding time! What venue are you using or beach?

We are getting married on the ship docked at Nassau on Dec 16, 2014. Since my dream is a Cinderella wedding we are going on the Disney Dream. So I have a big and heavy Cinderella dress. The next day when we are at Castaway Cay I have a lighter dress and we will be taking pictures on the beach. I will be living out all my dreams :)

I just wish I knew what time we are going to get married. You would think when you book your trip the would automatically get a time. Can't understand the reasoning to that.

#77 nanasb1214

nanasb1214
              • 37 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:55 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by sdbride619 

April 2014 bride here!

sdbride619 what venue are going for? Which cruise are going on? I love to hear everyone's plans and sharing ideas :)

#78 jeklund1

jeklund1
                • 2 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:04 PM

I am beginning my planning for my October 2014 wedding aboard the Carnival Paradise out of Tampa. I discovered this website today and it has been a life saver. I can see this being my new best friend for getting ideas. 

#79 Courtney Moore

Courtney Moore
                  • 3 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:33 AM

I'm a 2014 bride!!!!!! Whoo Whoo!!!!!!! LOL My date is Feb.13th on the Carnival Sensation. We are already married, but are finally having our wedding/honeymoon. The wedding will be on embarkation day before the ship leaves so family and friends who  cannot cruise can still attend the wedding. We booked the 1.5 hr reception with a DJ. I'm going with a nautical theme since we are on a boat, why  not?!  I have almost everything taken care of except completion of my passport wedding program and little things like cake decorations and my garter :/ But it will ALL be done by the end of this year. I'm so excited and cannot wait!

Congratulations to you! Happy Planning :-)

#80 BSBRose21

BSBRose21
                    • 7 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:05 PM

Hi Everyone! I am excited about my upcoming (still really far away) December 2014 wedding on Carnival Elation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users