Melisa's Planning Thread! LOTS of pix!

avonladee

Couple more pix!

700 My Awesome shoes from Avon! $19.99 :) I will be walking barfeoot on the beach, so these will be for the reception, if I decide to wear shoes lol

700 These are the sarongs/bathing suit covers I also got from Avon! I had started with only getting them for the wedding party ladies because they were $8.00 each. But then one day they were my deal of the day for $2.99! So I ended up getting them for all the ladies! I am so excited for the ladies to get them and wear them :)

They are included in the Welcome bags tied up with raffia.

700I had my first dress fitting yesterday! The bust is all pinned up, and they will be making straps out of the sash that came with the dress for me, to cover up my bra.

The bottom will also be cut off, so I do not have to hold up my dress.

I go back again next Wednesday for my second fitting. And then there will be one more after that!

My dress is chiffon, and that is what I wanted for my beach wedding. I did not want to be in taffita or silk, and be sweating my but off!

I wanted to flow of chiffon so it would blow in the beach wind!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by loubellou View Post

Thanks for the link......just checked them out, and I will definitely be buying some!!  I am in Ontario as well, so you gotta love the reasonable shipping charge.

Thanks again

Your welcome :)

I usually try to find items with Free shipping!

But sometimes I'm not that lucky lol

Originally Posted by avonladee View Post

Hey JA2012

Thank You!

Im actually from Cambridge :) The tags were from a store called Creative Bags in Missisauga, and the fans are from a store in the same parking lot!

I do not know the name of it but, I have the address :)

975 Pacific Gate Units 1-5

L5T 2A9

Hope that helps!

They have all kinds of different fans, and parasols!

Plus a bunch of other stuff at great prices.

Seems a lot of people know about this place because it was quite busy! But that was my first time there

Definatly a good deal! A friend of mine that also had a destination wedding told me about it :)

Good Luck!

Thanks! I'm in Toronto and there is a Creative Bag here, as well as Pickering but maybe I'll go to the missisauga location because I do also need parasols. I got them for my BM's online at justartifacts.com but still need one for myself. 

Love your dress btw...And I LOVE YOUR HAIR!! 

I have a serious envy with long beautiful locks. I cut mine and am having regrets now. Ugh!

Keep posting your deals pls and thanks! Very helpful!!

Originally Posted by JA2012 View Post

Thanks! I'm in Toronto and there is a Creative Bag here, as well as Pickering but maybe I'll go to the missisauga location because I do also need parasols. I got them for my BM's online at justartifacts.com but still need one for myself. 

Love your dress btw...And I LOVE YOUR HAIR!! 

I have a serious envy with long beautiful locks. I cut mine and am having regrets now. Ugh!

Keep posting your deals pls and thanks! Very helpful!!

Yea it might be worth it for you to go to the Missisauga one! There is also another chinese store there with tons of cheap jewellry!

Oh Thank You! I need a trim real bad, but just can't seem to find the time!!!

I love deals, so I will post what I find for sure :)

700My invitations! I had a lady I know make them for me. I ordered the real mini starfish from etsy

700Cute little bags I got at Dollerama 3 for $1. I am going to put the wedding party gifts in :)

700Old Navy has a sale on flip flops 2 for $6.00!!!! So I got my ladies a pair, and bought ribbon at Dollerama. I took me almost 2 hours to wrap 2 pairs. And I still have my daughters pair to do. I ran out of ribbon,  and I had 3 spools.

I added a dap of hot glue at the start and then just kept wrapping very tightly, making sure there was no creases. and then another dap of glue at the end.

The starfish charms came from Michaels they were $2.99 I am not sure where I will put it yet though. They only had 3, so each pair will only have 1.

700You guys! This is sooo exciting! lol these were originally $29.99 for 20 mini glass jars with Thank You stickers. On clearence for $19.99. But get this Michaels had a 90% off clearence last night when we were there, and you will never believe how much I got them for! $1.99!!!!. I went back and got the second (last box) they had. I was so excited!

I am going to fill them with sand from Antigua, and sand from Montserrat. So each guest will get one of each :)

700Thank You cards also from Micaels 2 for $3. I will bring them to add tips for WC and so on 8 in each pack