First Look Session and Where to get Those Blindfolds!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 EVKnowsitall

• 593 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:26 PM

Hey fellow brides- Past and Future! 

How many of you will do (or have done) a first look?

My fiance and I are getting married at 5 pm and our reception is at 8. Unfortunately, we will miss out on the sunlight so we have no choice but to do a "First look". At first I was not happy about this, but my photog says its his favorite thing to photograph and after doing research, I have seen a lot of first sessions executed so adorably that I am ok with it now.

What I need help with- is finding cute blindfolds. Are there any former brides who have done a first look and know where to get them? I have looked online but all I get are bondage websites lol. I'm looking for blindfolds that say "bride" and "groom". I have searched on Etsy and Pinterest, but have been unsuccessful. I have seen them in photo sessions of other brides. Do any past brides have a vendor they have purchased blindfolds from?

And future brides- do you plan on doing a first look? Where will you do yours? Will you involve your bridal party?

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#2 llincks

• 151 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:46 AM

I wasn't able to find ones with Bride and Groom, but came across this on Etsy:

The vendor is out of the UK but ships to the US.  Hope this helps!

#3 EVKnowsitall

• 593 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:36 AM

Thanks for the info! Unfortunately, the shop says its temporarily closed and does not know when they will return, otherwise these would be perfect! They are so cute! I can probably make my own though now that I am looking at them. Thanks for the lead.

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#4 cherany

• 234 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:19 AM

Oh, I like the idea of blindfolds! We are also doing First Look photos.

I don't know where to find what you're looking for, but I'd love to hear from brides who did this - did the blindfold affect your hair and make-up?  I think I'd be too afraid to mess things up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users