Sign in to follow this  
Krystal084

IRHS Final Details Document

Hello all!

I was wondering if someone has the document with final detail options for the Suites?  I have asked Tiffany for it, as I would like to have an idea of all my options a little sooner than 2 months before the wedding, which is when she told me we would go over these things.  I'm not sure how 2 months prior to the wedding is reasonable when I need to budget for things and need to know how much I'm going to be spending!! confused.gif

I would be interested in this too!

My wedding is a little over two months away now but from what I saw in the documentation it says they will send you the details 1 month prior.. which is really cutting it close! Though, I think this is all random depending on how busy they are.

In the meantime I just did up a detailed spread sheet with all the tings I wanted, and then all the extra cost it would be to get the best guess on what it will cost so you could try doing that.

Hi ladies!

I have the 2012 version of the final details sheet (I haven't seen one for 2013 yet, but have asked for it) & the 2013 pricing sheet for the Suites. For some reason I can't upload it, so if you'd like I can email it to you. :)