Photo

Just started on our Gran Caribe Real wedding in 5 MoNths!!! Busy with holidays and baby's first birthday. Help wanted!!!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 NinaO

NinaO
  • Site Supporter
  • 53 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:42 PM

Busy year for us with a baby girl (Eva). We just started working on wedding stuff & found this site. Very helpful. We have had problems with everything seems like. Hotel is already over booked & we haven't even booked our room let alone guest. We also had to pick July 5 so family could come. Hot hot hot! I wanted 6 but hotel already booked. Now I'm freaking out on how this is all going to turn out. Have @ 35 guest but the complaint about $ has already begun. The cost of flights have gone through the roof as well. How is everyone doing this??? I just was my FI & I on beach with my Eva walking down aisle so pretty. The rest....yikes!

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by NinaO 

Busy year for us with a baby girl (Eva). We just started working on wedding stuff & found this site. Very helpful. We have had problems with everything seems like. Hotel is already over booked & we haven't even booked our room let alone guest. We also had to pick July 5 so family could come. Hot hot hot! I wanted 6 but hotel already booked. Now I'm freaking out on how this is all going to turn out. Have @ 35 guest but the complaint about $ has already begun. The cost of flights have gone through the roof as well. How is everyone doing this??? I just was my FI & I on beach with my Eva walking down aisle so pretty. The rest....yikes!

It is actually quite common for this hotel to book and sell out quickly because of the great location downtown.  One option to avoid not having rooms for your guests is to do a group block, especially if you are planning on getting married over a holiday.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 NinaO

NinaO
    • Site Supporter
    • 53 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:45 AM

Thanks I am trying to work on that now! Hopefully everyone who's says they are coming show p now. Or I'll have a big bill to pay! Yikes lol

#4 Lyman

Lyman
      • 262 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:37 AM

Hope all your guests show up ok, NinaO! and that you book the right number of rooms ......no more / no less.......ahhh........just the right number......best o luck - and have the amazing wedding celebration you dream of ! 

#5 NinaO

NinaO
        • Site Supporter
        • 53 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:14 AM

Wow! So got contract done for room blocked & I was even able to get our flight locked in through United. Because the flights are already getting so high. Now we are just waiting on $ to come in from guest so I can start ordering stuff off etsy. I think although it made some stressful days for me it really put our guest at ease to know exactly what it will cost. Especially with flight going from$600-$799. Thanks so much for replys!

#6 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
          • 3,074 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:00 AM

Congrats NinaO on all you've already completed! well done :) nice when it all works out! ...hope the rest of your plans go equally smoothly.....Enoy your journey - Cheers :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users