Photo

not enjoying planning?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 mrs p 2 be

mrs p 2 be
  • 103 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:00 PM

well I think I may be starting to enjoy this planning stuff FINALLY had our date and time confirmed,started to look at wedding dresses today and have found one I love xxxxx

#12 lgerry

lgerry
    • 349 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 15, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Akumal, Riviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by mrs p 2 be 

well I think I may be starting to enjoy this planning stuff FINALLY had our date and time confirmed,started to look at wedding dresses today and have found one I love xxxxx

Congrats on finding your dress! That's so exciting!! :)

Liz

#13 mrs p 2 be

mrs p 2 be
    • 103 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:29 PM

thank you It was only the second dress I tried so I have a few more appointments in a few weeks so will just wait a little to be sure xx

#14 JSLM

JSLM
      • 170 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:58 PM

Glad I'm not the only one who's not enjoying this planning phase. Who ever said that getting married away was easier and less of a headache were wrong! I keep wishing that we eloped a few months ago when we went away! lol

#15 mrs p 2 be

mrs p 2 be
        • 103 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:59 AM

well im starting to enjoy this planning a little now still love the 2nd dress i tried on and am going to order it in a week or so and then start looking into bridesmaid dresses

my at home reception is stressing me out a little its sooo expensive good job we doing the main bit away xx

#16 Lene1112

Lene1112
          • 49 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:48 PM

I think I really like this thread because I really thought I was the only bride to be out there that was feeling that this especially when you have people asking you "aren't you excited?" I just give them all a look. If it weren't for my fiance', we would be at city hall and enjoying our honeymoon instead of spending this money. I guess once the day comes, you'll be happy you went through all this stress right?!

#17 mrs p 2 be

mrs p 2 be
            • 103 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:56 AM

am sure we will i keep reminding myself the only thing that matters is us actually getting married!!! good luck xx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users